Spoilers True detective season 4 spoiler

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, Season 3 was really good. I didn't watch Season 2 because my gaming group all got to it while I was busy working my way through something else, and to a player, they all said "Don't bother."

Divine2021

Adventurer
It strikes me that if you spend too much time online you’ll inevitably be disappointed. The ending was completely inline with previous seasons of the show—if you didn’t get the closure you were led to believe you were deserving because YouTube told you so, that’s on you, not the show.

pete284

Explorer
I would put season 4 behind Season 2. A good build up with excellent actors. But the finale was a big disappointment about the explanation of the death of the researchers and lack of physical evidence at the scene of their disappearance and location of their death. I found the finale a huge anti-climax.

It strikes me that if you spend too much time online you’ll inevitably be disappointed. The ending was completely inline with previous seasons of the show—if you didn’t get the closure you were led to believe you were deserving because YouTube told you so, that’s on you, not the show.
The clues were there and the connection with the yellow king spiral was a red herring. It was a big fake out

Divine2021

Adventurer
The clues were there and the connection with the yellow king spiral was a red herring. It was a big fake out
I mean, you interpreted the “clues” a certain way, and fell for a red herring. I am honest not sure what the point you are trying to make here is and I’m trying to understand better.

Remove ads