• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CALLING MY PLAYERS!

Thanee

First Post
Verdis, you are a Warlock. You don't need to use a crossbow at close range. :lol:

Those sickening Eldritch Chains are quite good actually. :D

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
I know, but he's always started the fights with the crossbow. It was better than his blasts when this game started. Now the blasts are better, but he just can't seem to give up the crossbow. Maybe he'll at least find a magical one someday. I can't believe he hasn't at least picked up a MW one. Next round he'll be putting all his nifty new blast powers to the test.

Rhun

First Post
Verdis, you are a Warlock. You don't need to use a crossbow at close range. :lol:

Those sickening Eldritch Chains are quite good actually. :D

Bye
Thanee

I know, but he's always started the fights with the crossbow. It was better than his blasts when this game started. Now the blasts are better, but he just can't seem to give up the crossbow. Maybe he'll at least find a magical one someday. I can't believe he hasn't at least picked up a MW one. Next round he'll be putting all his nifty new blast powers to the test.

I had noticed it before, but I like the roleplaying aspect that Verdis still relies on his crossbow to start fights. And maybe he will find a magical one soon. Or at least some magical bolts! :D

Legildur

First Post
Kurt would be happier if the team focussed fire on one troll at a time - could probably have taken one down by now, and that would save 3 attacks in the next round and allow better positioning.

Thanee

First Post
Well, at least they are both blinded for the next 5 rounds, that should save us quite some damage, and makes Trevor's sneak attacks a lot easier. :)

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
Okay, okay, it is all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. I'll try to make Verdis a bit more of tactician. But to his logic his methods have been working quite well for him.

Thanee

First Post
Yes, Dara is a 5th level Sorcerer, so Glitterdust holds for 5 rounds (and both trolls failed their saves :D).

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads