• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Thanee said:
Yes, yes, I'm here. :)

Actually, I knew you were around since I have seen you post elsewhere. :) Now we just need Halivar. He was a fairly new user, I think, so he may have to set-up his account and such again.

Boddynock

First Post
Rhun,

Perhaps you could NPC Halivar's character until Halivar checks in - given that setting up a new account or resurrecting the old one could take some time.

'Nock

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Hey guys, I hope to have the new IC and RG threads posted tonight sometime. Thanks for your patience!

Who said we were being patient?

*ahem*

Grrrr! Post dang you! Darn you to heck and tarnation! You're slower than molasses in january on a turtle with a 2400 baud modem!

;)

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
Grrrr! Post dang you! Darn you to heck and tarnation! You're slower than molasses in january on a turtle with a 2400 baud modem!

;)

I know, I know...I've been a terrible slacker lately.

Thanee

First Post
I'm not sure, if I got the XP right... 67 earned so far sounds a bit low, though maybe not everything was figured in yet. :)

Bye
Thanee

Rhun

First Post
Thanee said:
I'm not sure, if I got the XP right... 67 earned so far sounds a bit low, though maybe not everything was figured in yet. :)

Bye
Thanee

67 was only for the first encounter. I believe you got 433 for the combined second encounter (snake and bandits), and another 67 for the trapped chest. That gives each of you a total of 567 experience earned so far.

Remove ads