Rise of the Necromancer IC

Fradak

Explorer
Throwing the key ring to Kaleban, "Here, try the keys."

Djahakar puts everything else back in place, "Reign would not have taken the silvers..."

If the gates are open (crowbar if not), he enters the crypt and hides the equipment (spears, shields...) inside.

Then he drops some rope on the ground and start to tie/gag/blind the first guard. Looking to Lothoc, "Tie the other one, and make it tight."

Something attracts his attention outside the crypt. Djahakar raised an ear, looking trough the night then yelps briefly two times and waits. A few seconds later, a short but massive wolf-shaped dog comes out the bushes.

"Bones, stay here and get me if something moves out there. Good girl. "

The dog sits panting, happy to be useful. When everyone is ready, Djahk takes the guards on his shoulders.

"I keep those ones with me, in case they want to try something stupid. Now, close the gates. You never know who might sniff around here.

Ok, Scaly, you go first. We better move fast."

Last edited:

After Lothoc binds and hands the other Guard to Djahakar, Don't drop him Fluffy. he says with a little smirk. He then proceeds inside the Crypt and lights a Torch ((Assuming its pitch black inside)).

He then takes a quick look around to see if he finds any triggers for Traps or Alarms.

OOC: Perception Roll: 7
I dont see Jack xD

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
The crypt is dark and stale air greats your nostrils. There are several unlit torches attached to the walls every thirty feet or so. There are several doors that are unlocked by the keys, but the crypts are empty.

GM:
There was a door on each side around five feet in. You can see a bit further and the crypt head straight back with more doors every 10 feet.

Well as it is supposed to be a Heirloom i guess that it would reside quite a bit into the Crypt. Though i will agree, I don't like this lack of information. Everyone stay sharp

Lothoc then ventures deeper into the crypt

Remove ads