Rise of the Necromancer IC

eayres33

Explorer
Djahk attacks the Orge with his axe almost dropping the beast, before Kaleban hits the zombie with a blast of force, and as it falls Boros steps in and brashly hits the falling body.

Fradak

Explorer
Liking his wound, "And unexpected.. yeah, I think he's had enough... You guys got an explanation about this... thing? Just to let you know, somebody was here not so long ago.

I don't know about you but I've got the strange feeling that someone is playing with my balls, and its ain't me. Check the place up, I'll be back."

OOC: Djahakar goes quickly to the entry to check the perimeter.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Kaleban looks disappointed and then suddenly relieved that the fight is over. He puts his head in his hands like he's got a terrible headache and says nothing.

eayres33

Explorer
A strong odor of death comes from inside the casket, but lying on the red silk lining is a golden medallion baring the crest of the House of Von Crevasse.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The next morning Lola lazily slept in, then enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. After she finished, she put on her most respectable dress and made her way over to the recommended boarding house. Casca trailed behind her but stayed mostly out of sight.

She entered the building, trying not to scoff at her surroundings. Not exactly up to home standards but it would have to do. She flagged down the nearest warm body, "Excuse me, but could you please direct me to Sam Grainfeld? I believe he is the owner of this establishment?"

eayres33

Explorer
“I think Sam is over there ma’am” the younger girl answered Lola as she pointed over to a man sitting by the fire reading a book.

Hearing his name Sam lower’s the book and looks at the new arrivals. “I am Sam Grainfeld, and you are right I’m the owner, operator of this establishment, what can I do for you on this fine morning?” Sam got up slowly, his aging body not responding to his minds commands as quickly as it used to, but he politely bowed his head as soon as he was standing.

Lothoc grabs the Amulet and pockets it.
"Alright Gents, we have what we came for. Let us retreat and plan for the next phase of our plan."

He picks up his Greatsword and starts to walk towards the exit

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases