• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rokugan D20 Discussion (RECRUITING & OOC Thread)

Douane

First Post
I'm almost back. ( And burning to get back into the game!:) )

Still staying with my father at the moment and using his computer, however my new 'puter should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. Not later than that I should be able to participate once again to my best ability.

Folkert

Tokiwong

First Post
Do you guys think I need to recruit more, or is it fun with just the players we have minus GWolf, and I assume Litchenhart had something come up and will be back shortly

Douane

First Post
Well, we are bit one-sided at the moment with three samurai and a MIA shugenja. :)

It really depends on what you have been planning for us. So if we do add "new blood", it probably shouldn't be another samurai.

In general on recruiting new players: Right now we are 3 active players and one absent, so perhaps adding someone new would a little bit to our pace, but then, perhaps not. (Since this was my first PbP game, I don't really have any experience with this.)

Another thing I wanted to bring up:

What do all of you think about setting certain days for posting? Another option could be agreeing on a fixed schedule like x times a week. The advantage of this would be a ongoing continuation of our tale.
I imagine that it's really unsatisfying (hopefully not frustrating) for Tokiwong that he always has to wait and look for some of us to post.

[Perhaps this is nonsense, but it did cross my mind. If so, admonish me.:)]

Folkert

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hey nothing against you :) Tokiwong, I just needed to pair down the number of games that I am in. I was really getting overloaded and I could not give all the games that I was in the time that they deserved. I didn't want to just drop with out telling you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads