• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rokugan D20 Discussion (RECRUITING & OOC Thread)

Tokiwong

First Post
GWolf the Yari is a type of Japanese spear, a thrusting weapon, with reach, it is typically used by soldiers, both footmen and horsemen, and a favorite among ashigaru.

I will continue the combat when I get home from work.

Douane

First Post
Aargh, the monk steps forward. He should have let them come to him. So much for the dual charge of Takane and Kyuzo.

I knew we should have taken a real samurai along. :D ;)

Anyway, Tokiwong, do you have any special format you want the combat actions in D&D terms in?

Last time I did so with brackets and and an OoC-remark, is that feasible?

Or, do we just describe the actions and you apply the rules?

Folkert

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
listing out what rules you use and such helps me immensely, so that is fine, and description is good too, I try to describe, and show rules as needed

Douane

First Post
Thanks for the answer!

Just one more:

Tokiwong said:
listing out what rules you use and such helps me immensely, [...]

Should we list the modifiers along with the maneuvers, i.e. "I charge x ft. for +2 hit and -2 AC."?

Also, concerning the momentary situation: Did I miss something? Have two bandits fallen to Michiba's arrows?

Folkert

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Douane said:
Thanks for the answer!

Just one more:

Should we list the modifiers along with the maneuvers, i.e. "I charge x ft. for +2 hit and -2 AC."?

Also, concerning the momentary situation: Did I miss something? Have two bandits fallen to Michiba's arrows?

Folkert

I beleive there was a bandit hiding that he shot when the monk tried to run, and then one he just shot now, after Fan got knocked down

Douane

First Post
Of course, thanks!

I had already forgotten him! Was just thinking of the three bandits we faced now.

Sorry for sounding cranky, but just then my 'puter went down and took a 30 MB download with him. (Quite a strain on my poor dialup.)

Folkert

Douane

First Post
Another question concerning the storyline:

The first "bandit" was especially described to be clothed in black, somewhat ninja-like.

Did the dress of the other three resemble this or did they wear different clothing?

If so, perhaps it would be worth to try saving the first stalker, too.

Folkert

Douane

First Post
Once again my thanks!

Bad luck for him then, we do need only one to talk. :D

Still, another question: (Sorry , unfortunately these seem to pop up one at a time.)

Has Kyuzo ever heard of the "Black Fan"?

Folkert

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads