• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rokugan D20 Discussion (RECRUITING & OOC Thread)

Douane

First Post
Tokiwong,

My apologies for not posting yesterday and probably not posting today.

Yesterday was the gaming evening, and today we're having the local elections, so I don't think I will have necessary concentration to put up a meaningful post, especially since I always need a good amount of time for making up a suitable one.

I promise to put up a larger post tomorrow, answering the Gunso-Sensei's questions in depth.

Once again, sorry for the interruption of the campaign flow.

Folkert

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
Re: Rokugan D20 Discussion (The Off-Screen Spectacle OOC Thread)

Tokiwong said:

I will also include the feat Improved Damage Threshold to even the odds. But as you can see, combat will be somewhat lethal, especially at the mid- higher levels. Thankfully I intend to start the game at 1st level, and go from their.

What is the info on this feat?

Douane

First Post
Chauzu,

this is from the D20Modern SRD:

Improved Damage Threshold
Benefit: The character increases his or her massive damage
threshold by 3 points.
Normal: A character without this feat has a massive damage
threshold equal to his or her current Constitution score. With
this feat, the character’s massive damage threshold is current
Con +3.
Special: A character may gain this feat multiple times. Its effects
stack.

Folkert

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Hopeully everyone is having fun, GWolf your characetr is back up, and conscious, hmm, any other questions adrees them here, Litchenhart, make sure you place the spell you are using in your pot, so I don't have to guess :)

Douane

First Post
Speaking for myself, I can say it's great! Thanks for DM'ing this! (and letting me in) :)

Concerning myself, I hope you won't mind if I don't post today. I've been to a lively birthday party today and right now I'm sitting here and wracking my brain to come up with a fitting post, but it doesn't look like I'm going to succeed.

Also, anything I can do to improve my posts?

Re. questions:

How far-reaching are the competences of a yoriki?

Folkert

Tokiwong

First Post
Hopefully people are still playing, if not then, well it was fun, let me know what I did wrong so I can improve for later, I thought I had preented an interesting story hook to build on...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads