• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Run for Your Lives! The Slivers are Comming!

Yeoman

First Post
I know it's probably a little excessive, but if you were implementing a one queen only system, you might want to consider giving her divine rank zero or one.

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
Krishnath said:
Thanks, although I seem to have run into a little snag, when trying to convert some of the new Legions slivers, specifically the Crypt Sliver, as I allready have a sliver that allows other slivers to regenerate (and one that gives them fast healing). So I'll prbably end up making the crypt sliver undead instead. :D

I suggest the Crypt Sliver gives Fast Healing instead. They are the lesser regenerators in my opinion at least. (I too adapted some slivers, but yours are quite a bit better, I went the aberration route)

Krishnath

First Post
Why, thank you for the compliments, but as I said, I allready have a sliver that grants fast healing, also I have since that last post written down the stats for the crypt sliver, and it is different.

Later,

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads