• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
"I'd say most of them were able to get past your reflexes," says Yoggrith flatly.

He touches her three times with his wand and all of her wounds heal.

He continues onto Morika, taps her twice, then taps the dwarf 5 times.

"Now, what shall we do with the little ones...." he says with an evil grin.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We let them be, dark one. They are powerless. We can later return them to my kind into the jungle to teach them wisdom."

Rhun

First Post
"If we withdraw now, we will find things much more difficult when we return and the alarm has been raised." Aeranduil continues to keep watch down the three corridors. "If we hole up within this place, we should find somewhere that we will not be discovered. Or we should press on to find another exit..."

Neurotic

"This area can be defended. And besides, do you really tzhink they will attack with us having their children? And if they do, they really are monsters and deserve to be exterminated."

OOC: I was not part of the group before this steading, could someone refresh my memory, why are we here? Is there a goal beyond slauhter?

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil stares hard at Morika. "These giants ARE monsters...so yes, I do think they will attack, regardless of whether we hold their children or not. And while this area is defensible, we have no idea how many giants dwell in this place. Can you stand against wave after wave of these brutes?"

Our mission is to find out who or what is coordinating the hill, frost and fire giants that are causing trouble in our patron's efforts to collect dragonshards, and put an end to the threat. We are also supposed to find the remains of the previous parties sent to find out what is going on.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"I do not think we would be able to find a location that would elude our hosts inside their own home -- they would know it better than us." says the halforc gruffly.

"Did their clubs smack common sense out of your head?"

"If we do not continue on, we should withdraw OUTSIDE of this place."

The halfork unconsciously flexes his muscles -- revelling in the extra strength he received at the hands of the giants death.

"We should press any advantage we have now, rather than let these giants regroup and possibly put together a defense."

The wizard remains silent, quietly observing the situation, until he gazes too long at the young ones.

"We should kill them. They have witnessed the slaughter of their parents, and will no doubtedly carry a grudge upon humanoids from this point forward, which is the reason why we are here in the first place -- to figure out why they are raiding and killing Xen'drik explorers in organized groups."

Neurotic

OOC: I thought we were waiting for recruiting? Morika has something against, but not enough to physically stop you if you override her (see last combat)

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Sanne doesn't really like the idea, either. Also, she definitely doesn't want to push on past what the casters can handle, and since no one seems to have a Rope Trick prepared or something similar, she agrees that if we're going to rest, it should be outside.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads