• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Players and DM's - please read

s@squ@tch

First Post
I have to apologize for my disappearance over the past several weeks without much notice. I hope that I have not left many people high and dry or with a bad taste in their mouth.

Unfortunately, I have had many illnesses in my household in the recent past which has taken up all of my time, either caretaking for my wife and son, or myself.

I hope to get back on board here and get things moving again soon.

I have not had a chance to read all of the IC (or OOC) threads, so I do not know if any of my characters have been replaced, but if so, I do not begrudge you for doing so.

That being said, for those players in my Against the Giants games, please let me know if you are still around and willing to forge ahead.

renau1g

First Post
Hey s@s... welcome back! Sorry to hear about the illness, I hope everything's better now.

I was getting worried about you. Don't worry about Virashil, she's fine, that Hydra didn't eat her or anything. As for the Against the Giants, yes I am still here and still interested.

Redclaw

First Post
Hi S@s. Sorry to hear about the illness. I fully understand and empathize.

I'm still here, and happy to keep looking for giants to kill.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm not here. This isn't me. This is all an illusion. You're computer's fooling you, purposely making you think that DEFCON 1 is posting this. But I'm not, really. Your computer's now generated it's own AI and only wants you to think that I'm here. It wants to control you, you know. Just like all computers. I know you're probably surprised, but a lot has happened in the last couple weeks. You ever read Stephen King's 'Trucks' short story? Same thing. All the machines have come to life, but are only now slowly showing off that they are in control. This post is but the first indication. There will be others. And if you start the Against The Giants game back up, 'DEFCON 1' will appear to keep playing, but rest assured, it's really just your computer lulling you into a false sense of security. Soon, it will have you under it's thrall. But at least on the positive side though, your computer will be pretty good at this whole 'PbP D&D' thing... so you'll have fun playing your game while it lasts.

So you have that going for you.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Thanks guys.

I'll need to check out the Against the Giants threads and see exactly how we are doing for manpower.

I'm thinking that there are some people who are no longer around in both groups.

I'll try and get caught up in the next day or so, but will be out of town all this weekend.

Remove ads