Sabaron defeats Dalamar

Dalamar

Adventurer
The raven obliterates the foothills; dominates the rising of the ember!

Like a dark raven, Dalamar ducks under Sabaron's attack and tries to trip him.

OoC: The boards are slow for me too, I wasn't able to log in yesterday 'cause it was so slow. And my best wishes for your son sineater.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Aries eyes up the fierce moves. For both are well executed.

"Since there can only be one winner. I declare the two gold shields to Sabaron."

2 flags Sabaron. Match Sabaron

Sabaron you have fought hard and now have earned the long sought after Green Belt 0. Wear it with pride and honor.

Dalamar you to fought well but in the end only one can come out on top. Your rank is still Yellow Sash 0. Also you are minus one yen to Sabaron. Fight hard next time for it may be your time.

OOC: Wasn't sure on Dalamar's new rank. For some reason I couldn't pull up the progression chart. So I hope it's right if not please correct me.:)

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
My rank is right, Dalamar's isn't. I'll summon Wicht to help us out with this; Sashes don't accumulate dishonor, but the old rules aren't accessable here.

graydoom

First Post
Dalamar loses one yen to Sabaron as the result of this match.
I don't know how much yen Dalamar has, but as long as he has 5 or more yen he stays a Yellow Sash.

Heh, and I find it funny taht Wicht is now the one to summon for this stuff :)

Wicht

Hero
sineater said:
Dalamar you to fought well but in the end only one can come out on top. Your rank now is Yellow Sash D1. Fight hard next time for it may be your time.

OOC: Wasn't sure on Dalamar's new rank. For some reason I couldn't pull up the progression chart. So I hope it's right if not please correct me.:)

Dalamar yields 1 yen to Sabaron and thus now has 7 yen. His rank remains unchanged.

heh - GD beat me too it while I was wrestling kids into bed :)

Last edited:

Remove ads