Sale

A

Agudo Archmage

A burgendy parchment is pined to the boards as it flaps in the wind

For Sale...

1 Slightly used flying magic carpet, bought from a boy named Aladdin. He seems to have some dilution, of grandeur of seducing the Sultans daughter.
Starting bid is a minimum of 3577 silver coins

2 talking teacups, 1 talking candle holder, with a French accent. 1 talking English clock.
The miraculously talking furniture was bought from a beastly prince and his human lady concubine. Minimum asking price 4224 silver coins.

1 talking donkey, with what it thinks is a quick wit.
Bought from two greenish Orgs. I think one of the orgs was woman? Its so hard to tell with those creatures
Anyway I will pay YOU, to take the donkey off my hands!
PLEASE!:rolleyes:

From Agudo the Archmage of Light

Zeren

First Post
Walks up to the board and reads the first two items and laughs. "Is this a joke?". Spots the third and seems intrested.

Mr. Agudo,

I'll gladly take the donkey off of you! How much will you pay me?

~Zeren

A

Agudo Archmage

Greetings good Sir Zeren!

Thank you for your response to my advertisement, about the talking donkey.

I will gladly pay you 300 copper coins, 528 Silver coins and to show you that I am a merciful sort….. unlike those tricky Orgs, who sold me this blabbering beast of burden!
I will give you my magic Ear Plugs as well.

So what do say?

Signed the desperate Wizard Agudo

S

Ssussunriyh

*The white-robed Loremistress reads the ad and considers.*

. o O (If it really is a Carpet of Flying, the asking price would make it a steal! And even if it isn't magical, I could use an area rug for my downstairs hall...)

*She pens a reply.*

I might be interested in the carpet, if I could examine it before committing to purchase.

~Bianca Ssussunriyh.

A

Agudo Archmage

A blue and white robe mage walks up to his advertisement and smiles.
With a snap of his fingers, a magical note appears above the rest.

Ahh dear Bianca Ssussunriyh. Your fame precedes you, even to this land that lacks a Loremistress as talented as yourself.

I will be hear at noon tomorrow, with the before mentioned carpet.
You will be most pleased I believe, for the hand woven rug; has many fine silken designs within its thick layers.

You will know its me, by the fact that I shall be sitting upon the flying magic carpet. Perfectly levitated a few feet off the ground.

Your humble servant in the Light
Agudo.

Another well-written parchment hangs just below the last one.

To the anonymous person (turalisj) who left the rather disturbing reply.
Your economic offer, is most pleasing to my ears.
But sadly I must decline your sale.
Do to the murderous nature of your business, with the talking furniture.

Thank you for your attempted transaction
Agudo

Zeren

First Post
Chuckles, reading Agudo's response. Placing a note on the board.

Sorry, I couldn't get back to you. I've been really busy these past weeks, but now I'm available. I'd like to set up a meeting to pick up this 'merchandise'. Hope to hear from you soon.

~Zeren

A

Agudo Archmage

Zeren

Sorry, I couldn't get back to you. I've been really busy these past weeks, but now I'm available. I'd like to set up a meeting to pick up this 'merchandise'. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sparkling in the noonday sun, a silver metallic like parchment sits upon the last.

Wonderful news to my ears if less so for my pocket book Sir Zeren.
We can meet at the tavern of a student of mine, a young lass Elf, and excellent business student Kulideb.
The tavern is called the Flute and Boot Inn, just several hours outside of the city of Baldur’s Gate on the Sword Coast of Faerun.

See you there!

Your friend in the Light Agudo.

((OOC Its on the Wizo MOP boards, the story is titled Flute and Boot INN))

E

eriwoj

The bidding will begin

A softly penned note is pinned over the Loremistress'. It reads:
"I will take this 'magic' carpet, sight unseen for 4,000 gold piece, no questions asked.
Kiran Eriwoj"

Remove ads