• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa's List

love.christine

Banned
Banned
My parents gave me $500 to spend at Amazon.com. My parents also bought me a new laptop, a Gateway M2414U. I was needing a new laptop as my older one kept crashing on me and the screen had a hairline crack in the lower left on it.

Between my sister and brother I also got 6 Demonweb boosters, the D&D 4E Core Rulebook set, Manual of the Planes and Martial Power.

I bought the following with the Amazon gift certificate:

DVDs
Batman - The Complete Animated Series
Cast Away (Special Edition Steelbook)

Electronics & Games
PSP 3000
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Novels
Eclipse Hardcover (Richard North Patterson) [pre-ordered]

RPG Books
Pathfinder Beta
Pathfinder Campaign Setting
Pathfinder Chronicles: Gods & Magic

Slider Wade

Banned
Banned
Why the :blush:? Why not :cool:?

Or :devil:?

;)

I never, ever thought I'd have a girlfriend. One my very close friends revealed to me how close she feels to me and shhe forced herself on me, french kissing me. I tried to resist, but found to my surprise that it wasn't all that bad.

We shared a night of passion and haven't looked back.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I never, ever thought I'd have a girlfriend. One my very close friends revealed to me how close she feels to me and shhe forced herself on me, french kissing me. I tried to resist, but found to my surprise that it wasn't all that bad.

We shared a night of passion and haven't looked back.

Now THAT'S a way to find a girlfriend.

Remove ads