• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War #1 Rescue at Rivenroar (Full)

larryfinnjr

First Post
Hi all,

I'm pleased to say, I'm Back.

Going through the intitial stages of divorce. Sucks. And I appreciate all the well wishes, as well as your patience as I fell off the earth. The wounds are healing, the pain is receeding, and me and the missus are working together (rather well in fact!) toward a friendly separation. I've actually had time now and then to post, but not the will. But I'm much better now and getting back on my varied and sundry horses.

So, I'll get re-acquainted with what's been happening and try to slide back in w/ Velani... if she's vital right now, by all means, bot her once more, since I do have some reading to do.

So Hairy's back! W00t, welcome back! And Blut's running Goken. 5 outta 6 ain't bad.... :)

Again, thanks for waitin on me, gang. :)

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Really good to have you back [MENTION=99210]larryfinnjr[/MENTION]. So sorry to hear your news. I really hope everything is as good for you as it can be through it.

And please have Velani back. No-one will ever play her like you. :)

tiornys

Explorer
Welcome back, [MENTION=99210]larryfinnjr[/MENTION]! [MENTION=83060]RavenBlackthorne[/MENTION] said everything I would have wanted to say, and said it better than I could have, so I'll content myself with a "what he said".

t~

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Two things-

1) Hairychin (my bro) is away for the weekend (I think), so he probably wont post until Monday night, we'll wait on him anyway- I'd rather wait a little while than have it get messy. I want to get through this last phase.

2) Welcome back Larry. You are Velani...

Cheers PDR

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Hairychin came back early, I think- anyway he posted, and now you're in big Rat trouble... Freggo and Kyalia up next, then the Rat Swarm.

Cheers PDR

tiornys

Explorer
Hopefully I haven't missed much, but it's been a busier weekend than expected and I haven't had time to check the boards since early Saturday. I'll try to get caught up after I get some sleep.

t~

larryfinnjr

First Post
Goonalan, any chance of allowing an insignificant retcon back to Velani's last turn? She had a minor available, and would certainly have activiated her defender's aura. It's not a huge deal, I can have her do it this turn if you'd rather....

My plan is to have Velani shift from the rat and charge into flank with Kali against our new summoned friend so it'll beat on her.

Remove ads