• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War #1 Rescue at Rivenroar (Full)

hairychin

First Post
I was tempted to post to persuade Velani to kill him, but chose to wait to see what the choice would be - happy we gave no quarter to such fellows.

larryfinnjr

First Post
To my stateside friends and those across the pond - Happy Thanksgiving! A time to reflect on the good in our lives and be gracious. I thank you for the joy you give me in this game. :)

Looking forward to many more moons..... :)

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Happy Thanksgiving also! I second the hope for many more adventures.

Hope I'm not holding up the action or stealing focus. The opportunity was too good to turn down.

tiornys

Explorer
Happy T-day for everyone who celebrates!

I think Viator's reaction is fine, RavenBlackthorne. I can't see it slowing us down any more than the holiday would....

t~

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just to say I'm happy for the Lords of Rivenroar encounter to be resolved with words rather than actions (violence), the same goes for all encounters really- I love your RP.

That said, a '1', even if it adds up to 10 is not going to help your cause...

Thanee

First Post
I'm a little short on time currently, so Kyalia will keep watch from the back ranks for now (which suits her rather well, too; she isn't really the talkative type). :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads