• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scavengerhunt [Morrus keep out!Everybody else get in!]

Krug

Newshound
Yes, post a message in his newsgroup telling him to keep out. If I were the man I wouldn't resist. It'd be like some arch-demon scrying on his little fiends wondering what they're going to do for his birthday... pretending to whistle and playing with his tail.. ;)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm all for this idea, if anyone deserves a big gift from his fans for all he's done, it's Morrus.

I think the plane ticket to GenCon thing is a good idea. Getting hotel reservations might be hard since they always tie it in so you have to be registered before you can reserve a hotel.

That said, I'd be willing to kick a nice chunk of change in. Im just a college student, but since Im overseas Ive got a scholarships throwing more money at me than I know what to do with, so I have enough to spare. My only stipulation is that I can't use paypal. When we get this together, someone gimme an address and I'll air-mail an international money order over.

Maldur

First Post
Good mornin.

Yes, post a message in his newsgroup telling him to keep out. If I were the man I wouldn't resist. It'd be like some arch-demon scrying on his little fiends wondering what they're going to do for his birthday... pretending to whistle and playing with his tail..

Sorry it was the best I could come up with.
I am counting on his honesty here :)

We could always do this via email, but it might be a bit difficult to coordinate that much people.

Great response people, but where are the other several hundred board members?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Great response people, but where are the other several hundred board members?

Probably sleeping, like I should be. :D
But since I'm not, count me enthusiastically in.

Being realistic here, many people haven't even read this thread yet. We need to spread the word.

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
Hey all. Speaking for Khan's Press, we're in. I'll follow along with this and do whatever we (as a company) can. I'm going back into lurking mode now.

Terraism

Explorer
I'm in, though I'll have to think about specifics when it's not 4:30 in the morning and I've still got an English paper I should be finishing... (It's not that I don't like Hamlet & Machiavelli, but at 4:30?? [Shh... no comment on my procrastinating.]) And RangerWicket - character portraits is a wonderful idea. Despite how much I like the airfare/GenCon trip idea, something small and personal seems like it should go with it... if I could draw worth beans, I'd volunteer, but... Pozas, maybe?

Olive

Explorer
well i'll try to keep an eye on this thread, cos i think its a real good idea... but its gonna really depend on my financial situation... but even a dollar will help i guess...

MEG Hal

First Post
Olive said:
well i'll try to keep an eye on this thread, cos i think its a real good idea... but its gonna really depend on my financial situation... but even a dollar will help i guess...

This is the attitude that will make this a success! We have over 8, 500 members some people have multiple names (mine is a secret:eek: ) so even at 4250 (half) if everyone sent a dollar that would be enough, so those who cant' afford it when it is time sign the "virtual card", those who can please give. I of course am in. And I might be able to have some portraits done also, one step at a time baby!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Hmm...if he finds out about this I'll slip him some money myself!

Hang on, does anyone know if he is planning to attend GenConUK in April? Maybe the UK Enworlders can pay his admission for that?

Could someone try to find out?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads