D&D 5E Setting Playoffs Semi-finals (round 4)

Which two vie for champion?

• Dark Sun

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Eberron

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Planescape

Votes: 16 22.2%

Mercule

Adventurer
If you're not sure what this is for, read this. Otherwise, let's get to it.

The final four were predicted well in advance, but the proportions were a bit different. Let's see how this comes out.

Important note: we're down to single votes. You have to pick one, this time. I know that's going to change things, for me.

Because I forgot to set a timeout on the poll, I manually tallied it as of 2016-03-24 15:00:00 Central Time, USA. Here are the votes at the time I closed it:

Dark Sun 24
Eberron 20
Greyhawk 27
Planescape 26

Last edited:

Mercule

Adventurer
FWIW, the four I voted for in the weed-out round were: Dark Sun, Eberron, Greyhawk, and Ravenloft.

So, I'm pretty happy with things, right now. My one vote wouldn't have gone to Ravenloft, at this point, anyway.

TwoSix

Unserious gamer
Poll doesn't appear to be hidden. Not sure if that was an intentional change you made, [MENTION=5100]Mercule[/MENTION].

Mercule

Adventurer
I realized what the problem is... I forgot to set the expiration on the poll. Doh!

I will catch the results, manually, as close to 3:00, Thursday (my time), as possible. That is right at 72 hours. I'll post the tallies, at that point.

gweinel

Explorer
A funny thread to follow.
How I wish instead of FR to see all these interesting settings published in 5e.

Lets see now if the factions members vote again ...except for Anarchs ofc who don't vote :p

TwoSix

Unserious gamer
People must be getting burned out. This fell all the way to the second page.
Less settings to root for = less interest. It's the first week of March Madness that really excites people, the Sweet 16 and Final Four is more for basketball people and/or people who haven't had their brackets destroyed. :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I look forward to the final... these two settings are rather different.

I think it also points that although greyhawk is very generic, it's generic *done well* :)

I think there might be too much time between brackets. I suspect a set number of folks are be voting, and once they cast their vote the thread idles. Maybe chop a day off the next bracket?

Mercule

Adventurer
I think there might be too much time between brackets. I suspect a set number of folks are be voting, and once they cast their vote the thread idles. Maybe chop a day off the next bracket?
Just one more round, so we'll see. It's a double-edge sword: I want more folks to get a chance to vote, but don't want to languish.

Also, a reminder for all:

I WILL BE MANUALLY TALLYING VOTES IN ABOUT 8 HOURS. I forgot to set the poll duration.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4