D&D 5E Setting Playoffs Semi-finals (round 4)

Which two vie for champion?

• Dark Sun

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Eberron

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Planescape

Votes: 16 22.2%

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Ugh. For this reason alone PS should be wiped from the D&D multiverse.

...'sides, who's going to to listen to someone who likes Hawkeye?! :p

Scarlet Witch 2016! Gooooo Greyhawk! ;)
Oi, they'll let any addle-coved prime into the Cage to rattle his bone-box at a cutter with barmy talk!

Mercule

Adventurer
who's going to to listen to someone who likes Hawkeye?!
Try living in Eastern Iowa. Everything is called "Hawkeye" something. Every. Freaking. Thing. We even have Hawkeye gas stations. *groan*

On the plus side, you can find a toilet brush that looks like Herky. Silver linings. ;)

hawkeyefan

Legend
Ugh. For this reason alone PS should be wiped from the D&D multiverse.

...'sides, who's going to to listen to someone who likes Hawkeye?! :p

Ha I'm not even big on the planar lingo. I think it helps immerse people into the setting a bit, but I think they tend to overuse it a bit in the gamebooks. I sprinkle it in a bit in dialogue to keep the players on their toes.

As to your question....only the wise.

Try living in Eastern Iowa. Everything is called "Hawkeye" something. Every. Freaking. Thing. We even have Hawkeye gas stations. *groan*

On the plus side, you can find a toilet brush that looks like Herky. Silver linings. ;)

It sounds like paradise. You should be grateful to be able to clean your bowls with such style.

hawkeyefan

Legend
Petty close all around. I would have preferred a slightly different result, but I can't really complain about Gygax's world taking the top spot.

Remove ads