Shard is beaten again! Hanoi Xan stands victorious!!

Phoenix8008

First Post
You see a beautiful young woman before you on the road. As your eyes meet, her beauty is marred by the scowl which takes over her face. She sneers at you and asks you if you are a tough enough fighter to beat her. "I am Shard and I seek another battle to avenge my many previous defeats!"

"I find your Lord to be unkempt, your stable to be tattered, and your zen to be absent, YOU BASTARD!"

Shard

Copper Sash 1

Record:
3-7
Yen: 4
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: Tattoo of Power on the back of her neck (no powers yet)

ooc: I will accept Tier 1 or 2 opponents only this time. No more trying for the big multi-win for me right now. I prefer speed matches but am open to strat and judge-gened moves if requested. I will be on mainly during US daytime and will go to bed soon tonight. Be back mostly 10 hours from this posting.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
A thin, dark haired man, dressed in flowing black robes arrives, a sneer on his face. "If you are not as boring an opponent as the rest of your countrymen I will fight you, though it may be hard for me not to laugh at your ridiculous style."

I find your countrymen to be tedious, your time-honored field to be weathered, and your school to be hilarious.

Hanoi Xan
Thug 0 (2-2); (Yen=0)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the desert north-east of the Iron City on the evening of the spider.

Insults were tough..but in the end Shard won.
Shard, set the conditions of the fight.

Darkwolf

First Post
Shard
<MB2k2> 1: The raven bows over the delta; fends off the violence of the mist!
<MB2k2> 2: The manta ray annihilates the tower; wards off the kick of the ember!
<MB2k2> 3: The fist dexterously rains upon the savanna; removes the chaos of the lightbeam!
<MB2k2> 4: The chopstick punches near the forest; dodges the foray of the spirit!
<MB2k2> 5: The spider invades the tower; shields against the speed of the leaf!

Hanoi Xan
<MB2k2> 1: The lizard seeks across the swamp; defends against the violence of the fell dagger!
<MB2k2> 2: The supreme needle spins underneath the canyon; removes the gaze of the body!
<MB2k2> 3: The cherry blossom mangles the caves; waves away the edge of the snow!
<MB2k2> 4: The flying manta ray moves close to the well; parries the chaos of the lightning!
<MB2k2> 5: The monkey rends the palace; parries the beauty of the rainbow!

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan's first hand

1: The lizard seeks across the swamp; defends against the violence of the fell dagger!
USED The supreme needle spins underneath the canyon; removes the gaze of the body!

3: The cherry blossom mangles the caves; waves away the edge of the snow!
4: The flying manta ray moves close to the well; parries the chaos of the lightning!
5: The monkey rends the palace; parries the beauty of the rainbow!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard's first hand
<MB2k2> 1: The raven bows over the delta; fends off the violence of the mist!
USED-<MB2k2> 2: The manta ray annihilates the tower; wards off the kick of the ember!
USED-<MB2k2> 3: The fist dexterously rains upon the savanna; removes the chaos of the lightbeam!
<MB2k2> 4: The chopstick punches near the forest; dodges the foray of the spirit!
USED-<MB2k2> 5: The spider invades the tower; shields against the speed of the leaf!

Shard starts the fight with a dextously placed punch to Hanoi Xan's neck, hoping to remove him from the chaotic fight quickly.

The fist dexterously rains upon the savanna; removes the chaos of the lightbeam!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan, spins down and out of the way of the oncoming body, his own fist flying as he does so.

The supreme needle spins underneath the canyon; removes the gaze of the body!

Darkwolf

First Post
Hanoi - Supreme but weak offense with good defense.
Shard - Dexterous and good offense with bad defense.

Point to Shard!
1 flag Shard; 0 flags Hanoi

Remove ads