Shard is beaten again! Hanoi Xan stands victorious!!

Darkwolf

First Post
Shard
<MeowthBot> 1: The mongoose drops by the dungeon; reduces the thrust of the armor and drifts near the cut of the air!
<MeowthBot> 2: The tree punches before the well; redirects the violence of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf ferociously wounds the gate; negates the chi of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear unrelentingly devours the city; blocks the thrust of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 5: The kama glides across the canyon; leaps over the efforts of the lightning!

Hanoi
<MeowthBot> 1: The crab painlessly assaults the marsh as it fluidly overwhelms the Iron City; delicately guards against the edge of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit wracks the mountain; quells the storm of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rolling wolf assaults the temple; leaps over the speed of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The vine cuts the marsh; averts the stab of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 5: The wolf splits the river and unrelentingly splits the Hall of Bones; dodges the drive of the teardrop!

Wicht

Hero
poor Hanoi in all his fights has yet to get a yen. :p

and why can't I get hands like this as Sidhe Li? :eek:

Hanoi puts all his energy into what he hopes is his last attack.

The wolf splits the river and unrelentingly splits the Hall of Bones; dodges the drive of the teardrop!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard will be lucky to leap away from this devastating attack that is leveled at her!

The kama glides across the canyon; leaps over the efforts of the lightning!

ooc: If I lose the round like I expect to, then I'll BRIBE JUDGES to have the round negated. This would be a 1 Yen bribe, correct?

Darkwolf

First Post
(ooc: yes, this round will cost you a yen to negate)
This is not a tough decision.

Point Hanoi! - but Shard tosses a yen my way to keep things going
3 flags all!

Wicht

Hero
Dissapointed, but not surprised, Hanoi Xan tries another strong tactic.

1: The crab painlessly assaults the marsh as it fluidly overwhelms the Iron City; delicately guards against the edge of the vermin!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard gives it the best effort she has! The dreams of her own business devouring the city like a child eating sweets, they will fly high or fall to pieces here.

She stabs forward with her attack like a spear and tries to block both Hanoi's attack and the firey fear of losing again which threatens to burn her up inside!

The spear unrelentingly devours the city; blocks the thrust of the fire!

ooc: If I lose, than I will pay the 2 Yen to retain my current rank.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Oh, that poor, poor, city!" *Cry's for the despairing inhabitants of the city* (a.k.a. bumping for Darkwolf to judge the final round when he gets a chance. :( Waiting is killing me man! Even though I'm pretty sure I lost... Not that you aren't busy in several other threads obviously... ;) )

Darkwolf

First Post
Spears don't devour...they poke, pierce, and do any number of things but devour.

Point Hanoi!
Match Hanoi!

Hanoi, you are now Thug 1. You bring honor to Meowth's gang and somehow have managed to overcome your goof earlier. You gain 2 yen from Shard.

Shard, you remain a Copper Sash 1. You lose a grand total of 3 yen from this match.

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi, with a malicious sneer pockets his two yen and departs to tell Meowth about his victory.

Hanoi Xan
Thug 1 (3-2); (Yen=2)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

Remove ads