• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love: World's Largest Dungeon Edition (ACTIVE!)

Matthan

Explorer
Not exactly what you were looking for but...

I saw this and thought I would chime in. I don't know how much you anticipate Amazon discounting this item (if they carry it), but I can't imagine it being more than 30%. I checked a few of AEG's items on Amazon and saw some for 30% and a few for 32%. I don't know the extent of a discount from Share the Love either. I just wanted to point you guys at a few other options.

If you care to preorder this monster of a book. DCBS has it for 35% off to the tune of $65 (figure in shipping to make sure that you'll be getting a good deal). G-mart has it as well, but it looks to be about 30% there (rough $70). There are a few other preordering sites around apparently. If you click them, you'll notice they are primarily for comic books, but they contain the RPG items being solicited that month as well. I just saw this and wanted to share an option. I'm not affliated with either store, but I can't imagine getting much of a discount than that (though Amazon's free shipping may tip the scales, you're call).

thundershot

Adventurer
Matthan said:
I saw this and thought I would chime in. I don't know how much you anticipate Amazon discounting this item (if they carry it), but I can't imagine it being more than 30%. I checked a few of AEG's items on Amazon and saw some for 30% and a few for 32%. I don't know the extent of a discount from Share the Love either. I just wanted to point you guys at a few other options.

If you care to preorder this monster of a book. DCBS has it for 35% off to the tune of $65 (figure in shipping to make sure that you'll be getting a good deal). G-mart has it as well, but it looks to be about 30% there (rough $70). There are a few other preordering sites around apparently. If you click them, you'll notice they are primarily for comic books, but they contain the RPG items being solicited that month as well. I just saw this and wanted to share an option. I'm not affliated with either store, but I can't imagine getting much of a discount than that (though Amazon's free shipping may tip the scales, you're call).

Thanks for the other options. If Amazon doesn't offer it, at least there should be alternatives. Sometimes Amazon doesn't list an item until just weeks before it's released, so we can still hope. Even at 30% off, and another 10% for Share the Love, and free shipping, that's just a little over 60 shipped.

Thanks
Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads