• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love: World's Largest Dungeon Edition (ACTIVE!)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Spectre72, HiLiphNY, and Metus - I've sent you some love. ;)

Gotta love getting a new $100 product for just over $60.

Edit: Ack! I missed your post Barendd! Try clicking on the link within the e-mail - that's how I did it. It didn't show the discount in my cart, but it showed up when I went to check out.

Last edited:

DaveMage said:
Edit: Ack! I missed your post Barendd! Try clicking on the link within the e-mail - that's how I did it. It didn't show the discount in my cart, but it showed up when I went to check out.
No problem, maybe the next buyer will see this. :)

Now, when I try it, I get into my "Share the Love" page and it shows "World's Largest Dungeon." But it says the order was cancelled, so I am not allowed to share any love. :confused:

Stupid internet. :p

If someone besides Chris see this, and orders WLD, please add me to your "Share the Love." Thanks. enworld@wayson.net

Barendd Nobeard said:
If someone besides Chris see this, and orders WLD, please add me to your "Share the Love." Thanks. e---d@wayson.net
My Moron Moment for the day.

Someone else shared their love with me (thanks, Scott!).

So I ordered WLD, but forgot to check back here and Share the Love for the newest additions. Sorry. :\

thundershot

Adventurer
I had to reorder mine last night, because I forgot about the STL credit had from before... I resubmitted it, so it should show up on peoples love-list again... um.. right?

Chris (hey... Scott Lang... ANT MAN IS ON EN WORLD! Sorry about Avengers #500...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads