She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer

Ryujin

Legend
It doesn't feel like it to me. I revisit most of the pre-Infinity War movies quite often, they stand alone well and also form a satisfying narrative between them.

But I've felt very little incentive to revisit the post-Endgame content. I've re-watched Loki once and that was satisfying, I tried re-watching Wandavision and stalled, and nothing else has felt sufficiently compelling to take a second look at.
My problem with WandaVision was a bit different. I grew up with black & white family sitcoms. It took a conscious effort to make it through the first few episodes, because of that, to see where the show was going. I suppose if I'd been younger and hadn't had the experience of those sappy, saccharine shows I'd have had an easier time of it, because it would have just been a novelty.

MarkB

Legend
My problem with WandaVision was a bit different. I grew up with black & white family sitcoms. It took a conscious effort to make it through the first few episodes, because of that, to see where the show was going. I suppose if I'd been younger and hadn't had the experience of those sappy, saccharine shows I'd have had an easier time of it, because it would have just been a novelty.
That is kind-of the problem I had. I was familiar with at least some of the source material (Bewitched was common daytime TV when I was a kid) and the first time through, it was both fun to see how they adapted/parodied the source material and intriguing to see the out-of-place elements poking through.

Second time around, the show didn't have either of those things going for it, so I didn't make it through those first couple of mostly-played-straight episodes to where things started to get weirder.

Remove ads