She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer

$1K, for a high payed lawyer, is one suit.
I have no idea. I'm the kind of guy that buys suits at Value City for $39.00.

But....yawn...just say the Tony Stark Foundation For Statuesque Super-Heroines gave her a billion dollar clothing allowance and or Stark Big Girl nanites make all her clothing in .00001 seconds.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
You mean folks within the regular range of human strength who've had literally their entire lives to adjust to how strong they are? As opposed to, say, an average-sized woman who suddenly woke up one morning in a body she's not used to and suddenly able to bench-press small houses?
In my head canon this was covered off-screen in her Hulk orientation camp with Bruce.

delericho

Legend
I'm mostly enjoying this show, and especially the first episode. The only issue I have is the CGI of She-Hulk herself, which after that first episode just doesn't look 'right'. Which is something of a weakness.

Bagpuss

Legend
I'm mostly enjoying this show, and especially the first episode. The only issue I have is the CGI of She-Hulk herself, which after that first episode just doesn't look 'right'. Which is something of a weakness.
Agreed, it seemed odd that they sort of set themselves up for her being CGI a lot of the time, with the law firm requiring her to be "in Hulk form" for work. It's like they made a rod for their own back. They didn't need to do that.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
The show sure was impressed with itself for getting Megan Thee Stallion in it. I found it a bit jarring how self-impressed it was. Not being into celebrities, I have nearly no idea who Megan Thee Stallion is (I mean, I've heard the name, but beyond that...) I had to go "I guess that's her, then?"
Well, they did have her announce who she was in the courtroom for those of us who wouldn't otherwise know. :p

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The Hulk does not have a drawback, so why must She Hulk?

Being a nearly-mindless rage-beast is kind of a drawback.
Having a large number of people figuring that you are threat to human safety any place you go is a drawback.
Having to withdraw from most human contact to manage the rage beast was kind of a drawback.
Presumably, having the possibility of the rage-beast returning is a drawback.

Being a nearly-mindless rage-beast is kind of a drawback.
Having a large number of people figuring that you are threat to human safety any place you go is a drawback.
Having to withdraw from most human contact to manage the rage beast was kind of a drawback.
Presumably, having the possibility of the rage-beast returning is a drawback.
1-3 do not apply to Professor Hulk.
4 is possible for She Hulk (happened in the comics)

And She Hulk has the Is a known public celebrity drawback and the inexperience drawback.

Stalker0

Legend
She hulk doesn’t have true weaknesses in terms of any physical problems, but that’s not really a problem for the show she is in.

For example, Rey from Star Wars gets the Mary Sue criticism because she has few real struggles, but is also in a “heroes journey” type story where the struggle and growth of power is a key part of the story.

She Hulk is more a comedy and deals with the instant becoming of a celebrity…in a way the protagonist didn’t want, and the impact that has on her life. So the traditional “hero struggles” aren’t really q part of the story, and so the lack of those qualities doesn’t really affect the story.

Remove ads