D&D 5E Should Aasmir and Elderin be allowed in organized play?

gyor

Legend
In preevious editions I believe the playable elements in the DMG like Prestige Classes in 3.5 were playable organized play. Should the Aasmir and Elderin recieve the same allowances and be playable as well? Perhaps they could be added to basic dnd pdf? What are your thoughts?

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I believe that if you allow tieflings you should allow aasimar.

And I like pre-4E celestial eladrin much better than the elven sub-race 4E version.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
In preevious editions I believe the playable elements in the DMG like Prestige Classes in 3.5 were playable organized play. Should the Aasmir and Elderin recieve the same allowances and be playable as well? Perhaps they could be added to basic dnd pdf? What are your thoughts?

OP should allow whatever it might want to allow based on whatever story it's telling. If something involves the upper planes or the feywild, sure. Otherwise, meh.

I personally think all of 5e should just be released under the OGL, so being added to Basic shouldn't be necessary. ;)

gyor

Legend
Oh I know I'm a bad speller and honestly I really wish I cared, okay that's a lie hehe.

Anyways I'm talking about weather or not Aasmir and Elderin from the DMG should be allowed with in the Adventurer's League, not a home game. I don't make the rules for that league. Heck I don't see any point to playing in it, until they allow proper online play and release the Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide or whatever.

Any way, given the Tieflings look, Aasmir should have had a more fantastic.

TheMadGent

First Post
The player's guide for the Tyranny of Dragon's season of the Adventurer's League says that character options can be taken from the PHB, the basic rules, and the Hoard of the Dragon Queen appendix A. This pretty much outright states that Eladrin and Aasimar aren't playable in Adventurer's League games, at least for this season.

Remove ads