• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinking Ever Deeper [IC] (HM Judging)

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim wipes his face with the back of his arm and then runs a hand over his shaved head clearing most of the zombie remains from it. He wades back through the water towards the door where the others are moving towards. "Anyone git a chance to look'it Vincenzo?" Fulgrim asks as he approaches. "He looks ta' have taken a mighty hit from that walkin' dead."

Fulgrim stands to one side of the doorway and nods to Drevezh'korol. "Slowin' 'em down a bit be wise if'n more of dem come through."

[sblock=OOC]

If the door needs more chopping, Fulgrim can take care of that - not sure if he was able to finish chopping it down from earlier or not.

Ready when the group is.

[/sblock]

Tark

First Post
Relaxing a bit Temarel only now notices sauvressa's injuries.

"Are you going to be alright?!?"

Sauvressa lowers her guard and walks up to temeral apparently not noticing the deep wound in her abdomen.

"As long as you are well beloved I will always be fine."

Temarel turned red at the comment. "Um, right, okay. Wow, that was really dangerous wasn't it? Is he going to be okay?"

Temarel pointed at Vincenzo who was favorign the wounds in his torso.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
" I am not doing too well." says the swordsman.

OOC: there is a slight discrepancy on my hp, I will need to look closer at it. need sleep right now too.

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim stands near the nearly shattered door, glancing through and also noticing the wardrobe inside that could be used to slow further walking dead. Noticing it still flooded he shakes his head and then looks to the others in the group.

"Anyone got somethin' to patch up Vincenzo wit?" Fulgrim says, looking at the wound about Vincenzo's neck with some concern. "If'n not then hang to de back a bit an try not ta git ta close to dem walkin' dead."

With the group gathered near the splintered remains of the door Fulgrim continues "We aint't gettin' outta' here standin' here. Time to move on."

Fulgrim turns back towards the door and throws his shoulder at it one more time, breaking the remaining wooden fragments enough to allow passage through. He will pause before entering, watching for anything moving within the room before entering.

"I can move dat wardrobe to block de door once we git inside." Fulgrim adds.

[sblock=OOC]

If no one has anything to help Vincenzo's wounds then we can move on to the next room.

Perception -- 1d20+5=23

[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The party moves into the next room, helping their wounded slog through the mud and blood mixed water. After the last of you enter Fulgrim moves to the wardrobe and heaves on it. The massive piece of furniture tumbles on it side and sends up a bow wave that nearly topples everyone in the room. It takes a few moments for the sloshing to subside. It now covers most of the doorway, though a foot high gap is still showing at the top of the door. Looking around the room there are no obvious exits. It is about a quarter of the size of the one you have left, possibly a former bedroom.

Fulgrim
[SBLOCK]
As the dresser tumbled you could have sworn that you heard the tinkling of glass inside of it.
[/SBLOCK]

Tark

First Post
Temarel looks at Sauvressa and Viscenzo with no small amoutn of worry. "Remind me to give that thrice damned man a piece of my mind if we survive this. If he had just been straightforward with us back at the tavern we could have gotten a priest to come along with us. As it is we won't last long with the injuries being taken."

Sauvressa stood close by Temarel her glowing eyes seeking a way out with her glaive ready to chop anything that might threaten them.

[sblock=Sauvressa's perception]1d20+4=10[/sblock]

Remove ads