Sinking Ever Deeper [IC] (HM Judging)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Code:
Last encounter to End Date - August 23rd - September 6th (15 days)

Vincenzo: 2,395 + 0 + 165 = 2,560

Time GP:

Vincenzo: 426gp (LvL1) + 792gp (LvL2) = 1,218gp

Vincenzo: 1,915xp and 1,828gp
OOC:
so:
total of game is 2560 xp+ total of time xp is 1915 =3475
time gp 1218 + game gp is 1828 + 500 for the job =3546
is this correct?

No. You have, essentially, added Time XP & GP twice since the numbers HolyMan posted already included TXP & TGP. Without further explanation and awards from the DM I would just use HolyMan's numbers since he went through and re-read the adventure and made notes of monsters killed, etc.

These numbers:
Vincenzo: 1,915 xp and 1,828 gp
...are your totals from this game including TXP & TGP.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
got it. thank you. need more sleep. wow, just took a peek at third lvl xp and i am 8 lousy xp away from next level.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
got it. thank you. need more sleep. wow, just took a peek at third lvl xp and i am 8 lousy xp away from next level.

You're right, you do need more sleep! ;)
Vincenzo (who has the exact same xp as Elenka; 2560) still needs 740 xp for third level. (You already added xp from the first part of Sinking to your character sheet; adding the total xp earned for Sinking to what you've already put on your sheet adds xp for the first encounter(s) twice.)

Last edited:

Living PF Judge

First Post
[MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION] [MENTION=72304]Tark[/MENTION]

I think it is safe to say that both Fulgrimm and Temarel reached 2nd level by the end of this adventure. Feel free to update your character to the next level.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You're right, you do need more sleep! ;)
Vincenzo (who has the exact same xp as Elenka; 2560) still needs 740 xp for third level. (You already added xp from the first part of Sinking to your character sheet; adding the total xp earned for Sinking to what you've already put on your sheet adds xp for the first encounter(s) twice.)

*stretch-yawn* I feel much better after that 19 hour work day and then 4 teeth removed. I will fix Vincenzo now.

By the way, if any one reads this, pleas note that 19 hours of work straight is not a recommended act. not to mention that dental appointment after.

IronWolf

blank
[MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION] [MENTION=72304]Tark[/MENTION]

I think it is safe to say that both Fulgrimm and Temarel reached 2nd level by the end of this adventure. Feel free to update your character to the next level.

Thanks! I hope to get the level-up approval request up for Fulgrim in the next day or so!

Remove ads