D&D 5E So long and thanks for all the fish!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
e61426578eab489ec8cddfac7ceedf93.jpg

[video=youtube;tKdcjJoXeEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

rgoodbb

Adventurer
What is happening in this thread rn

Well... it took a Cheezy twist back in post 175 but you can get a catch up from post 228 if you wish. And do feel free to join in. This is a very small party and we don't want the DM to have to play a character....Nooooo...we don't want that!

rgoodbb

Adventurer
What would I like? Well, it's late and its been a long time since I've had a corn dog. I dunno I mean if we are getting wishes, might as well get a corn dog out of it.

“Here have this” exclaimed Gildan the Gnome/Brownie crossbreed Wizard
“What doth it be?” asked Ex-Sister Hermione, the once Cleric of the YE Old Tongue Domain and Now a Druid of the 4 Elements of Rock, Paper, Scisors and Soap.
“I have named it…The Cheezy Corndog”
Ist it:
A) A weapon
B) A threat
C) A mate
D) A peculiarity
E) A triviality

“…….Uhm….All of the above”
“Oooooh….Do I have proficiency in it?”
“…….Uhm…….Sure why not!”

"Giggle"

BoldItalic

First Post
What would I like? Well, it's late and its been a long time since I've had a corn dog. I dunno I mean if we are getting wishes, might as well get a corn dog out of it.
"... my third wish," said Cheezyramen nervously, "is for a corn dog."

"What's a corn dog?" asked Throg, scratching his chest, "You mean one of those hounds that farmers keep, to stop the goats eating his wheat?"

"Be reasonable," said Gildan, "Where are we going to get one of those in the middle of a desert?"

"No, no, not that," explained the genii, "It's a sort of .. snack. Like a sausage on a stick."

"Oh," said Gildan, "You mean like this?" and he made a complicated twiddle with his tiny staff and produced a sausage on a stick. Except that, being a tiny brownie-gnome, his sausage was equally tiny, about 1 millimetre long, and the stick was no thicker than a hog's bristle. He handed it over to the bemused genii.

"Er, .." began CheezyRamen, "that's not quite ..."

"See my lawyers," said Gildan firmly.

There was a noise like a trombone laughing. Have you ever heard a trombone laugh? They are noted for it.

BoldItalic

First Post
I've never gotten schizophrenia on a thread before, but this isn't so bad ya know?
You are playing the Genii of the Hat. You have descended on a rope from a trapdoor in the sky and claimed all three of your wishes, although, in true D&D style, none of them quite worked out the way you wanted. Your hat is enchanted to give you AC1, which you firmly believe is equivalent to Plate Mail.

What will you do next?

CheezyRamen

First Post
You are playing the Genii of the Hat. You have descended on a rope from a trapdoor in the sky and claimed all three of your wishes, although, in true D&D style, none of them quite worked out the way you wanted. Your hat is enchanted to give you AC1, which you firmly believe is equivalent to Plate Mail.

What will you do next?
AC 1? Is this in the before time when lower= better? Im assuming it is because then it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I now start the great hunt for the Terrasque!

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Again we appear to be in the wrong multiverse unless …………Borys is the Terrasque” Reasoned Gildan

“I reckon I can One Shot some dude called Borys Terrasque with my Trombone: Titicaca”

“No you can’t”

Oh. Is he supposed to be terrasqfying is he? I mean it’s one dude named Borys of all things, how tough could he be. I can take him”

“No you can’t”

"Yes I can."

No you can't"

“Yes I can, Yes I can, Yes I caaaaaan.” Sorry. Old habits die Bard.”

"Remember I have 1d6 Sneak attack now. Mofo's gunna die. One shot. I'm telling you."

Remove ads