• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So what's your fav. Dragon type? (Merged)

What Your favorite dragon species?

• Black

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 31 27.9%
  • Green

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Red

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • White

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Brass

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Bronze

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Copper

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Gold

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Don't got a favorite, they all rule!! Ha Ha Ha!

Votes: 12 10.8%

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I'm a fan of blue and red on the chromatic side, and gold and silver for the metallics. Although I have a real softness for rust and amythest dragons too...

Demiurge out.

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
Oh yeah, I voted Black and Green.......

Black? Coz we killed one sometime ago and it was our first! :cool:

Green? Coz on Tuesday we totally ran circles around two of 'em and nicked a load of their treasure, (ok, I nearly died and we didn't have a hope in killing them but what we did do was REALLY cool).

Nearly forgot Red as the 3rd contender. Syringed/Harpooned one of them muthas to get its blood to use as a remedy for a mad Elven King.......then we tactically ran, ran, ran away!! :lol:

Wombat

First Post
I voted "Don't got a favorite", but actually it is a little different than that.

IMC dragons are very, very rare. They are hugely dangerous. And they are NOT colour-coded.

Each one has a name, a history, a reputation, and a huge sign that says, "Do not annoy, for adventurers taste good with a bit of tartar sauce or drawn butter."

Nope, never colour-coded, never will. Instead, I simply leave my players to fear when a dragon arrives. :] :cool:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
"The only good dragon is one who doesn't want anything you have. "
- common saying the Green Isles where dragons rule the surface of the land.

Remove ads