• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E So who played 5E D&D recently?

JTorres

First Post
My group and I have been having a blast in my homebrew campaign. We've been playing every weekend like clockwork since the beginning of September. The problem now is that two other people want to run their own games within the same group! I have made time for one weekly game but I just don't have time for any others. I was playing in AL a few weeks ago but I couldn't keep up with it what with everything else I have going on. I'm thinking of putting my campaign on hiatus and letting the other two folks run their games for a few weeks. If it all works out we can rotate every couple of months so everyone gets a chance to DM if they want. I'm just glad that the biggest problem this relatively new group has is that everyone is too into D&D.

Daern

Explorer
Been recently adventuring in Dales investigating a certain dream fever curse and helping Randal Morn against Zhentarims. (Yes we'e playing a 5E conversion of AD&D 2dn edition module Doom of Daggerdale ! :cool:)

I ran that as a 1 on 1 game for my lil brother waaay back in the day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads