D&D General Solasta: Crown of the Magister reaches 1.0!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
That dungeon maker tool is astounding. I really wish there was just a bit more control over sizes ....and that I could somehow run it like a TTRPG, with me (DM) in control more......because it's really amazing what you can build.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
"Inner Strength" is a new $7.99 (US dollars) DLC out for Solasta today. It adds the Bard, Monk, and Warlock class to the game, and the Dragonborn player race, along with a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks. No new storyline campaign in this package, but you can replay one of the official campaigns or any number of community-created dungeons with the new player options.

See more info here: Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
"Inner Strength" is a new $7.99 (US dollars) DLC out for Solasta today. It adds the Bard, Monk, and Warlock class to the game, and the Dragonborn player race, along with a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks. No new storyline campaign in this package, but you can replay one of the official campaigns or any number of community-created dungeons with the new player options.

See more info here: Solasta: Crown of the Magister
Heh, I've already started playing with a monk, a warlock and a dragonborn paladin. :)

I saw a review of this game on YT. It looked good and got a good review. Speaking of BG3, I really wish Obsidian would have made that game. Pillars of Eternity was a very faithful homage to the old infinity games.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm running a community created one now. The weaknesses in the dungeon builder are pretty clear in regard to stairs and it really being multilevel. Also, both community items I've played now really suffer from the sameness of the monsters, which may be related to the limited number available. The dungeon builder is very close to what I'd want, but not perfect.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases