SolosAddie Pathfinder RHOD Game

Walking Dad

First Post
Lamad, Chelaxian Conjurer

"Do what youthink you should do. I trust your experience in this. I will just try to stay in the middle and not to stand in the way, if we encounter 'unpleasantness'." Lamad says. His black-red pet scorpion scampers up his shoulder and sharpens his masters senses.

[sblock=ooc]Ready action if he sees or hears enemies: Casting Mage Armor.[/sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
Brutus listens to the banter around camp half-heartedly, but when Dalyn brings up the goblins, his ears perk and his attention is fully Dalyn's. Goblins afoot you say? Glad I am here than, nothing I like better than gutting some goblins. Brutus says as he takes up his position near the front of the group.

As the conversation drifts off of goblins, Brutus' mind wanders back to the woods, the ambush, and the memory that he has relived so many times. He grunts, takes his pack off, puts it back on but this time over one shoulder so that it can be dropped at a moments notice. Frustration is starting to well up again, and he broods in silence as the group gets ready to head out.

HandofMystra

First Post
Chimon the Bard

The halfling gets up slowly, rubbing his eyes and pushing his longish hair out of his eye. He makes the rounds, saying good morning to each in turn.
Its a beautiful day but I will be glad to stop traveling for awhile. I think that it is a good idea to scout, as long as you stay in sight of us. On a fine day like today I feel safe with our party. I will keep an arrow knocked if you feel that we could be attacked. If you spot a threat, I can help you the most if you fall back closer to me.

oriong

First Post
Jon gives a good-natured laugh, "Whatever you think is best, I admit I'm more used to traveling with merchants and other simple travelers and playing the role of protector. I'm sure each of you is more than capable of looking after yourself without me looking after you." Jon mounts up, checks his equipment one last time, using a slight touch and murmured word to repair a tear he finds in Pep's saddlebag. "If no one objects we should be off, hopefully the roads are still safe but if there are goblins about it's better that we try and reach Drellin's Ferry sooner rather than later."

SolosAddie

Explorer
and they're off... looks like anyway.

*Anyone who is scouting make two perception and stealth checks, for morning and afternoon. Everyone else can make perception at a -2 and may take 10 on stealth with a -10 for being on the road if you wish :) if combat starts please put current attack and armor with any bonuses in a sblock. i'll be going a more descriptive, free-form, rather than muck about with tiles and such if that's cool.

Walking Dad

First Post
Lamad, Chelaxian Conjurer

... "I'm sure each of you is more than capable of looking after yourself without me looking after you." ...

"Don't expect to much from me in a fight. I will try to do my best, but I'm not practiced in this bodily tasks." Lamad answers with a smile.

[sblock=ooc]
Lamad Leroung

Ready action if he sees or hears enemies: Casting Mage Armor.

+4 is the right check, I forgot my +1 from Wis. So both checks should be 23 (weird, the roller rolled the same number on both checks.)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Brutus laughs at Lamad's comment, If you need someone to pick up the slack, I am the man for that job! Brutus pronounces loudly. He checks the faces of his companions to see if they believed the statement and then turns away cursing himself. It doesn't matter what they think, you know you can do this! He continues to beat himself up as they head toward Drellin's Ferry.

ghostcat

First Post
As everyone seems to want to be at the front, Talen mutters "Sod it" to himself and takes rear guard. Silently walking down the road, any slight noise he may make being covered by the clomping of his companions, Talen tries to detect anyone who is trying to creep up on the party.

OOC: Take 10 on Stealth (-10) = +14
I forgot to add my +6 to the Afternoon Perception Check, so that should be a total of 22

Last edited:

HandofMystra

First Post
True to his word, Chimon walks with an arrow knocked to his small shortbow.
While it never hurts to be alert. I can this group is able to care for itself, so I am happily part of it.

Remove ads