D&D General Spell Effects Minis Coming From Wizkids

There are two upcoming spell effect miniatures sets coming in February 2020 from Wizkids. The first, for $49.99, is called Mighty Conjurations and includes flaming spheres, arcane eyes, dancing lights, forcecages, and more. The second. for $59.99, is called Halaster’s Tumultuous Templates which are area templated for fireballs, webs, burning hands, and so on.

There are two upcoming spell effect miniatures sets coming in February 2020 from Wizkids. The first, for $49.99, is called Mighty Conjurations and includes flaming spheres, arcane eyes, dancing lights, forcecages, and more. The second. for $59.99, is called Halaster’s Tumultuous Templates which are area templated for fireballs, webs, burning hands, and so on.

DDFX02_Renders_SET2-768x349.png

• 1 Create Bonfire
  • 1 Flaming Sphere
  • 1 Rope Trick
  • 1 Healing Spirit (Beast)
  • 1 Healing Spirit (Fey)
  • 1 Maximilian’s Earthen Grasp
  • 1 Mordenkainen’s Sword
  • 1 Arcane Eye
  • 1 Guardian of Faith
  • 6 Bones of the Earth
  • 4 Dancing Lights
  • 1 Leomund’s Tiny Hut
  • 1 Mordenkainen’s Faithful Hound
  • 1 Leomund’s Secret Chest
  • 1 Forcecage (Cage)
  • 1 Forcecage (Box)

DDFX02_Renders_SET1-768x397.png

• 1 Fireball & Delayed Blast Fireball
  • 1 Spirit Guardian (Angelic)
  • 1 Spirit Guardian (Fey)
  • 1 Spirit Guardian (Fiend)
  • 1 Burning Hands
  • 1 Faerie Fire
  • 1 Web
  • 1 Moonbeam
  • 1 Hypnotic Pattern
  • 1 Fear

R_J_K75

Legend
Mighty Conjurations look cool and Im sure more will come but I think it wouldve been better if they sold these individually so players can customize their collection to suit their spell caster. Otherwise too expensive for me to justify buying in a set.

Halaster’s Tumultuous Templates to me seems ridiculous; because wet & dry erase markers arent good enough?

Didn’t WizKids already release a box with some of these effects in it? Spiritual Weapon and Bigby’s Hand were in there, and there was another set for Wall of Fire and Wall of Ice. Are these part of the same series?

Remove ads

Remove ads