Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Zhaneel said:
I'm not sure I will do so again, as the 72 hour deadline is just harsh.

You should! Lordy, you're good, and I want to read more from you.

Macbeth said:
So our pictures go up Wednesday? Early Wednesday? Basically the sooner the better for me, any time after 5 tomorrow.

Mythago, how early do you want them? I was going to post them about noon EST on Wednesday, but I can post them before that if you like. Let me know!

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
Piratecat said:
Mythago, how early do you want them? I was going to post them about noon EST on Wednesday, but I can post them before that if you like. Let me know!
Any time is fine for me. If earlier works for Macbeth, by all means, early it is.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
And lo! It's picture time for the Final Round. Match 4-1 is Mythago vs Macbeth, and I'm very excited to see what you come up with. Six photos, 7000 words max, and 72 hours.

Mythago, I almost made this four photos of hands and two images of stone spheres, all in hotly anticipated vengeance from last Ceramic DM, but I've thought better of it. Let's see what you think of these instead.

Impress us!

Attachments

• cower.jpg
    cower.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 152
  • blur.jpg
    blur.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 149
  • grief.jpg
    grief.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 153
  • one step.jpg
    one step.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 156
  • the first mystery.jpg
    the first mystery.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 158
  • wax.jpg
    wax.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 139

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This seems like a good juncture to tell Sialia that her art is amazing, and to tell my fellow judges that they rock. Thank you, everyone.

Macbeth

First Post
Were supposed to make a story out of those? Looks like an excersize in freee association mixed with a Rorshache ink blot test.

Remove ads