• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (The Warehouse)

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
OOC: By my count, I have 4 AD left. I started with 3, got one for smashing a window, got 2 when Roman died (I think), spent 1 for defense when I wasn't shot at, and spent 1 to avoid a collision with a semi. So 4, right?

Game Control

First Post
OOC: I think so. The 2 AD for Roman's death were solely for the fight and chase that ensued, but that's where you spent your two AD so your count would be accurate.

Remember that you can spend AD on damage rolls (if you need him to die NOW!).

You can only use AD to heal after the combat.

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Luddite watches the goon leave the boat then tosses the cash clip to the owner as he gets the keys. He motions to Lana to take control of the boat and start it up. As the motor starts he radios over to the rest of the team.

Got our selves a way out of this frying pan. Now though the fire and we should be home free. I am coming around near your pier.

[ OOC: I am guessing that bringing the boat to them will be faster then getting them to the boat. Lana can pilot the boat till Kareem can take over.

After we are clear and moving, I begin searching ( +4) for the GPS traker, then I will turn it off (Electronics +9). However, I want to be able to turn it on later. Maybe rig a timer to delay for a few hours then turn it back on so the owner can get his boat back....when we are done and long gone. However, the jury-rigging can happen when all is quiet. ]

-Luddite

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim continues to hustle to the boat and dives in as best he can... still bleeding... still hurt... trying to get out of danger...

"God... I can't breathe..." he mutters...

Steel Ronin

First Post
[OOC: Before I make my next move, is there any chance of taking a peek at an updated map? I would be interested to see the location of the guards and the rest of my team. Specifically, I'd like to either try to get Kareem out of the line of fire or take out any guards shooting at him.]

Game Control

First Post
There you go.

Attachments

• warehouse4.jpg
    warehouse4.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 117

Steel Ronin

First Post
Ken sprints towards Kareem, only turning for a moment to lob a flash-bang grenade at the two guards standing near the crates.

[OOC: Ronin will toss his flash-bang at the two guards +4 (2/10 - getting 2AD for each one spent in an attack). His objective is to pull Kareem around the corner, out of the LOS of the guards. If he can't do this in one round, he will - after tossing the grenade - end his move standing in front of Kareem, using his own body to provide the wounded Kareem with cover.]

Game Control

First Post
Kareem is hit by one more burst and this time it looks dreadful. He falls to the ground and Ronin is worried he mught be dead. Swiftly he throws a flash grenade to cover Kareem but his aim goes awry and the grenade gets stuck under a crate far from his target. This doesn't look good. At least the Speedboat secured by Luddite is on its way.

[OOC: You want to do a lot in just one turn! You have to draw/ready the grenade (1/2) than throw it (1/2) which leaves only the free 5' of movement.

On the map I've drawn what I deem a possible execution of your plan. The throw is in red, the blue dots is your 5' move.

You are aiming an immobile M target (a 5'X5' square) at roughly 40'.

-6 for range Range

Atk VS def 5

I spend an AD and the grenades fly off target and rolls under a crate where it detonates harmlessly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The revolver guard is still stunned

The guard with the AK-47 fires at Kareem.

K spends 2 AD on defense; 2d4+2; 6

Guards shoot at 2 wide burst (that makes about 15 bullets fired thus far.
11 + 3, miss
Dmg 10

It's bad. Kareem is down to -6

-------------------------------------------------

Roll % dice; 21

Kareem doesn't stabilize. He'll be down at -7 on the guard's next turn without first aid. And I'd be impressed if he got first aid by then! At least he looks dead so the guard won't shoot anymore on him.

--------------------------------------------------

Tokiwong hustles some more.

Lana sees Tokiwong, bleeding and hustling along the pier and she maneuvers the boat near him.

At the end of the round, Kim and Luddite are both in the speed boat which is 180' away from being in front of the warehouse.

This boat can go up to 80 M/pH so you could be in front by the end of next round.

------------------------------------------

So what's up with Ghost?

-------------------------------------------------

This is round 4. The soldiers are here by round 10. Heck, they're in sight!]

Attachments

• warehouse5.jpg
    warehouse5.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 200

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim looks up from the chair he is slumped on to see Lana at the wheel... he speaks to her as quickly as he can...

"You are a sight for sore eyes... cracked ribs... a possible lung puncture and anything else... wrong with me... but glad to see you alive and well... hey.. after I hit the emergency room.. any chance of us having a night out on the town?" he winks despite the pain.

Kim coughs up some blood

"We need to get to the Skipper..."

OOC: You know it... even during combat have to be suave... cool... and lecherous... looking to use Bluff +11 to coax a date for later...

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Luddite looks down at Kim the over that the warehouse as Kareem goes down. He pulls out a Liquid skin patch from Kim's bag, along with a Stimulant shot.

Quit your yammering for a date. Your not Richard Chamberlan. Use this...He tosses the LSP to Kim Kareem is down, hopefully alive.

Luddite gets ready to jog out and give the stimulant shot. He then turns to Kim. Cover me when I go get Kareem. Check your ammo, you have a few seconds....

[ OOC: For using Cover Fire. I am assuimg it still can be done with a pistol, but still take 5 shots, and is a Full Round action. ]

-Luddite

Remove ads