[Spycraft/Martial Arts] The Island of Dr. Shang!

Psion

Adventurer
Destiny has called you! Once every century, the immortals convene a test of skill amongst the realms of men. The winners prove themselves and they may learn the secrets of the immortals. Normally, this is a path to enlightenment. But the sinister Dr. Shang has other plans--plans that can bode ill for the world as we know it!

You and your newfound team of martial arts experts is all that stands between Dr. Shang's army of exotic thugs and world domination!

The Island of Dr. Shang! is a Spycraft adventure inspired by the "martial arts tournament" genre, immortalized by Bruce Li's Enter the Dragon, and reflected by the likes of the Mortal Kombat games and Movie (there is just 1 MK movie, mkay?)

The PCs are 6th level multi-classed martial artist characters.

Players
1. lericson
2. kericson
3. scottmcdon
4. Rystil Arden
5. Caffeinator
6. [ OPEN! ]

? = Tentative, awaiting confirmation

Alternates

Last edited:

lericson

First Post
More players...

Sounds like fun, sign me up!

Plus, can I sign up my friend and wife as well? I'm not sure the etiquette here, but they don't frequent the forum and will be going with me to the Gameday. They are kericson20 and scottmcdon.

Psion

Adventurer
Look! Players!

lericson said:
Plus, can I sign up my friend and wife as well? I'm not sure the etiquette here, but they don't frequent the forum and will be going with me to the Gameday. They are kericson20 and scottmcdon.

Sure thing. It's be cool if they can get a login and say hi and get in on the community, though, even if they don't hang around. :)

Remove ads