Star Trek Picard extended Comic-Con trailer

Mercurius

Legend
I must admit being excited to see a new Enterprise, assuming of course that the Enterprise shows up. Which it should. It must. I mean, really...

And yes, while I love the idea of a more contemplative, slower-moving Trek, I also would love to see Picard captain the Enterprise again.

MarkB

Legend
I must admit being excited to see a new Enterprise, assuming of course that the Enterprise shows up. Which it should. It must. I mean, really...

And yes, while I love the idea of a more contemplative, slower-moving Trek, I also would love to see Picard captain the Enterprise again.

This is a post-Starfleet Picard. I'd love to see the Enterprise show up, sure, but only as a cameo.

A new trailer is out.

International (or rather: Amazon Prime, Canada might be excluded since they might have a different deal)

US:

The Romulan Bird of Prey scenes kinda remind me of Star Trek Online - if you play the Romulan faction, your first ship is an obsolete T'liss (TOS era Bird of Prey) as well...

The trailer looks nice, but Alex Kurtzman is one of the main writers, responsible for such gems as Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek into Darkness, The Mummy (the Tom Cruise one), Cowboys and Aliens, Transformers and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. So, it is probably going to be terrible.

But I hope I'm wrong.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The trailer looks nice, but Alex Kurtzman is one of the main writers, responsible for such gems as Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek into Darkness, The Mummy (the Tom Cruise one), Cowboys and Aliens, Transformers and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

It isn't perfect, but Discovery is doing okay, and what on Earth can you have against Cowboys and Aliens? I mean, the film gives you exactly what it claims!

Hussar

Legend
What's wrong with the idea that the mystery woman is Lal? Seems like an idea that might have legs. I could see Lal having been infected by the Borg somehow - a purely synthetic intelligence without the need for biological impurities might be something that interests the Borg considerably.

Remove ads