Star Trek Picard SPOILERS thread

Soji is the Destroyer daughter a Lore, she will kill all natural life....that is what the Zhat Vash (and their founder the R. Daniel rip off) fear. That is my guess.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Soji is the Destroyer daughter a Lore, she will kill all natural life....that is what the Zhat Vash (and their founder the R. Daniel rip off) fear. That is my guess.

Well, if this version of the story is going that way...then I accept this as a pocket universe from Secret Hideout. Upon finishing, will be put away and forgotten.

MarkB

Legend
What's an "R. Daniel"?
I Guess he means Daneel Olivaw, the humaniform robot from Asimov's Elijah Bailey novels, and one of the main inspirations for Data's character. Notably, it was Asimov who came up with the term "positronics" as the basis of robotic brains in his stories.

Mallus

Legend
Maybe, maybe not. Elnor seeams thoroughly bad ass.
I'll bet 10 quatloos and a strip of gold-pressed latinum that Elnor makes it (he better!). Speaking of gambling, what do you think the odds are Soji becomes the Borg cube's new queen by the end of episode 10?

I mean, it's pretty clear that Maddox used pilfered Borg technology to create Soji & Dahj, right? And the trajector being housed in the 'queen cell' has to mean something, as does Soji's space cultural anthropology degree. She's going to be a less hivemindful, more consent-based 'queen' of the xBs.

Remove ads