Star Wars: Barizarn's Mercenaries

DralonXitz

First Post
Dralon eyes the man darkly, obviously not amused by the man. He moves his cloak back slightly and rests his hand on his massive Blaster pistol, softly fingering the trigger.

"I am not one for jokes Human. I can make 10,000 off a single assassination. Make it 6,000, Mercenary work can be dangerous. If your answer is yes, we have a deal. If no..." he nods to his blaster at his side, with a deadly serious look in his eyes.

Insight

Adventurer
CANdo said:
Tren
The guards turn to look at you. Their expressions are hidden behind armored helmets.

"Please state your business. If you have anything to declare, do so now," they respond in a cold, practiced manner.

"Oh, hehe," the Duro manages. "Well, yeah, I declare..." He looks around for a minute. "Well, I heard tell Barizarn is looking for some tech maybe. Dis true? If so, I'm the guy!"

CANdo

First Post
Tren

The guards look at you quizically.

"What exactly are you declaring? If you have any weapons on you when you pass through the door, we'll know. Barizarn needs mercenaries - a tech or pilot would be needed. Remove any weapons and I'll walk you up to Goll Barizarn,"

Dralon
"You don't want to use that, friend. If I was found dead, or failed to report in, the whole of Polaard's security force and Barizarn's guards would be out looking for me and clues to my death. You'd be gone within a week, even with your formidable skills," he says.

"Let's go back to the office - we'll discuss payment there. The rodian, Sierock I believe, will be coming too,"

Sierock
The human eyes your contact darkly, obviously not amused by him. He moves his cloak back slightly and rests his hand on his massive blaster pistol, softly fingering the trigger.

"I am not one for jokes, human. I can make 10,000 off a single assassination. Make it 6,000, mercenary work can be dangerous. If your answer is yes, we have a deal. If no..." he nods to his blaster at his side, with a deadly serious look in his eyes.

"You don't want to use that, friend. If I was found dead, or failed to report in, the whole of Polaard's security force and Barizarn's guards would be out looking for me and clues to my death. You'd be gone within a week, even with your skills," your contact says.

"Let's go back to the office - we'll discuss payment there. The rodian, Sierock I believe, will be coming too," he nods to you.

Insight

Adventurer
CANdo said:
Tren

The guards look at you quizically.

"What exactly are you declaring? If you have any weapons on you when you pass through the door, we'll know. Barizarn needs mercenaries - a tech or pilot would be needed. Remove any weapons and I'll walk you up to Goll Barizarn,"

The Duro smiles. "Oh, hehe," he winces. "No, no weapons. I am tech, not gunslinger." The technician pats himself down. "Oh, I have laser spanner. That not weapon, right?"

"And if you looking for tech," he adds, "Me can do that just fine."

DralonXitz

First Post
As the man tries to move away, Dralon unsheathes his blaster and points it at the man's head, a look of murder in his eyes.

"I said 6,000. Trust me pal, Your Friends at the infamous Polaard's Security are no match for the hell I can unleash upon your entire Organization fool. Now, 6,000, or I swear, by morning, Even your Barizarn will be on his knees begging for mercy...

taitzu52

First Post
Sierock heads for the door. Now that he knows enough information to collect on this deal, he's not going to get in the way of some cocky Human with a sadly slow draw, and a look of desperation. Figuring that he is completely full of it and just trying to drive up the price, Sierock will wait to see if Braizarn's contact loses his cool, and makes it easier for him to demand more for himself. Or at least, he can kill the other and take his share later. He quickly slips behind some furniture, towards the door, or whatever is available, hand on his blaster.

CANdo

First Post
Dralon

"Whoa, whoa...that blaster looks illegal! Looks like I'll have to call the authorities," he says.

OOC: (Assuming you want to do something about his calling the cops on your blaster)

Iniative:
Dralon: 13 (roll and bonus with held)
Barizarn's Contact: 11

Sierock
You move to the other side of the counter, taking cover from the two. The door is about 5 meters behind you.

"Whoa, whoa...that blaster looks illegal! Looks like I'll have to call the authorities," the contact exclaims.

OOC:Sierock gains a +2 bonus (one-quarter) to defense from cover.

DralonXitz

First Post
(OOC: Since I have Blasterslinger Feat, any time I get Highest Initiative I get a Suprise Round, then My Normal Round when using a pistol)

As soon as he hears the man speak, Dralon lets loose a concentrated blast into the man's skull. Then a half second later, he flips over the table and spins, aiming at one of the Door Guards and letting loose a second blast.

DralonXitz

First Post
(OOC: Ok guys, I have some bad news. Due to a sudden development, I have to leave to Wyoming for a week, from Today until next Sunday. I hate to do this, but it is urgent that I go. I assure you, the moment I return my PbP games will be back in their usual fast swing. If you want to replace me with an alt, no hard feelings. Once again, apologies.)

CANdo

First Post
Tren
One of the guards leads you through the door, and into the lobby. A receptionist gives you a faint smile before he takes you down a series of winding passageways, and eventually to an elevator. You follow him inside, and the elevator opens up to a tall human, apparently about to use the elevator himself.

He has pasty white skin, and wears a wide smile. The human is dressed modestly - a simple shirt and pair of pants, along with a belt.

"Ah, Jones! This Duro, is he here for the mercenary work? He looks like he'd fit the pilot role very well...," he grins.

"Yes, that's what he said," Jones replies.

"Come right this way, uh, eh...what's your name?" he puzzles.

Dralon
Barizarn's employee crumples to the ground. The bartender darts around the corner, clearly startled by the commotion.

OOC: There are no door guards - this is a low-class cantina.

Sierock
The human in the black cloak shoots Barizarn's contact, and he crumples to the ground. The bartender darts around the corner, clearly startled by the commotion.

OOC: Sorry for the late post. I was waiting for a few more people to reply, but I found that I had missed Insight's previous post! The recruiting thread has another who wants to join, and he'll be taking Dralon's place for a week or so until he comes back, then playing one of his own characters.

Remove ads