Star Wars: Barizarn's Mercenaries

Insight

Adventurer
CANdo said:
Tren
One of the guards leads you through the door, and into the lobby. A receptionist gives you a faint smile before he takes you down a series of winding passageways, and eventually to an elevator. You follow him inside, and the elevator opens up to a tall human, apparently about to use the elevator himself.

He has pasty white skin, and wears a wide smile. The human is dressed modestly - a simple shirt and pair of pants, along with a belt.

"Ah, Jones! This Duro, is he here for the mercenary work? He looks like he'd fit the pilot role very well...," he grins.

"Yes, that's what he said," Jones replies.

"Come right this way, uh, eh...what's your name?" he puzzles.

Tren offers a hand, not quite sure what to make of this administrator as of yet. "Tren Viridux," the Duro says, "At your service."

Tren follows the administrator down the hall, and permeated the intervening time with a few questions and comments.

"If I may," Tren began, "I can pilot, if you like. But I better tech than pilot, and I pretty good with hyperdrive and weapon system. You sure you want me pilot or just tech, or both?"

taitzu52

First Post
Realizing that there is not much to work with here anymore, I dart out the door and lose myself in the crowd, waiting to tail/observe this killer, or whoever is after him at this point.

CANdo

First Post
OOC: I'm gonna have to duck out of this game...I've had some other unforeseen stuff come up and I don't have the time to keep this game going. Sorry!

Remove ads