• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
I keep Reks around in case you wanted to return :) if you want to play again he is there awaiting. Right now he is at full health, has not used his Second Wind, etc. They had a big battle earlier verses a bunch of Sith Troopers and you were pretty badly wounded, but after the battle they meet a Kwa Force Ghost who used a Force Secret on you all that gave you a long rest in one hour :) Then you faced some guardian monsters down in the Star Chamber but they were easily defeated and you were not wounded. Right now they are at the base of a giant crystal pyramid, readying to assault into the crystal and the gate itself...

GreenKarl

First Post
Just want to know your next move? I don't think you order the droid to climb the stairs did you? It has a comlink though and your Slicer roll was good enough that you can talk to it over one...

GreenKarl

First Post
Everyone is 6th level which I think you were in for, but with the EN blow up we lost your 6th level character so I posted what i thought was his updates on the last page of the Rogues Gallery thread

Sezarious

Explorer
I just want it to move ahead of us Greenkarl with the order 'protect us', but, good to know that i can make a more complicated order later if need be. Like maybe 'self destruct'? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove ads