• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Wasn't as ready as I thought, apparently. :) Wrapping up a 100m-dash sort of a trip to the field today and heading back home tomorrow. Should have something for you guys then.

possum

First Post
You know, there's one thing I love about this game. There are parts when I can just sit back and watch you all take over for a while. Keep up the good work, everyone.

Binder Fred

Back, finally. That was one *heck* of a busy spot, let me tell you, but vacation now. Va-ca-ti-on.... Sweet! :D

And yeah, nothing better than self-motivating characters/players, is there. :)

Binder Fred

Sorry for the slow posting. Bit of a sluggish week roleplay-wise, what with getting back from vacation, the office christmas party and scrambling to get things back online at work.

possum

First Post
Gah... I cannot believe that I actually did that. I am sorry, Dr. Simon. I think it was because I was reading through old, old posts.

I still need that Stealth roll, though. :)

((Posted before looking at the IC thread))

Binder Fred

In which case I think a Stealth roll might just be coming your way, [MENTION=23494]Songdragon[/MENTION]. You could include one in your post just in case and if you want.

Remove ads