• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

OGL Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Muttering a curse after being hit by a shot from one of the thugs, Crash urges his allies, "Come on, let's go!"

Still holding the door and shooting while partially behind it, he waits until the others have exited before he himself follows outside.

OOC: Attack number 3: [roll0] versus EAC.
Upon hit, target takes [roll1] fire damage.

I'm not sure if this attack can be a Trick Attack (seems illogical, roleplaying-wise, but I think the rules say it's possible). So Stealth check: [roll2]; if successful, add [roll3] damage.
Then Crash takes partial cover behind the door.
 
Last edited:

Shayuri

Villager
Echo darts to the south, knocking the table there over so she can take cover behind it. From that spot she leans out and takes aim at the Radiant who was currently half-doubled over from having been hit. Gleaming holograms appear around her eyes as she does so, her cortical implant giving her a HUD to help aim. Her tactical pistol bangs and bucks, sending a projectile at him to try to finish the job!

(OOC - Round 1 - Go south and use the table for cover (assuming knocking the table over is an action).
Round 2 - Designate target as a move action, then attack #4. [roll0] vs kinetic armor class, for [roll1] damage.)
 

Thateous

Explorer
Terra takes aim through the window just over her companions shoulders before firing off a round. The shot echos through the alleyway. She loads another round before firing off a second shot.
OOC: Aiming for the closes enemy. -2 to any cover granted due to Sniper's Aim. [roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
 

eayres33

Villager
Tolar fires at one of the men standing in the open but the shot just misses the mark.

Elyea sends a knife flying across the room but it doesn’t find a home, she then quickly moves Torrent into the alley.

Taking some cover from the door Crash’s laser finds a home, but it was not enough to put the man down.

Echo crashes into a table and takes cover behind the uprooted furniture as he she shoots at the man by the end of the bar. Her aim is off however and the round just grazes his shoulder.

Terra unleashes two shots through the window covering Elyea and Torrent with glass as Terra drops two of their assailants.

With a look of fright the remaining henchman bolts out the door, and his leader quickly follows suit firing a wide shot at Tolar as he runs out the door.



GM:
The remaining attackers have fled out the door on the bottom of the map and they could be seen running to the left side of the map.
1 pistol attack: 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5

[sblock=AC and Conditions]
Crash KAC 16/EAC15 Stamina 3/7 HP 10
Eleyaa KAC13/EAC12 Stamina 7 HP 10
Echo KAC 15/EAC14 Stamina 7 HP 10
Terra KAC15/EAC 14 Stamina 8 HP 11
Tolar KAC 13/EAC 12 Stamina 5 HP 9
1 KAC 16/EAC 15 HP 15
2 dead
3 KAC 13/EAC12 HP 6
4 dead.
5 Dead[/sblock]
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Tolar wastes no time in going to retrieve the blasters of the fallen and moving to rifle through their belongings for anything that can be grabbed on the go: creds, documents, et cetera. "Give them the once over and then we should beat a hasty retreat, victory notwithstanding."
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Nodding, Crash helps Tolar with quickly stripping the bodies of valuable or useful stuff, then follows the others out of the side entrance.

"We need to get back to the ship ASAP," he states, tucking his blaster in his belt and concealing it somewhat with his jacket. "Have we got everything we needed?"
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

“No, we don’t have what we need,” Elyea told the others. “We still need to get the information the rat stole from Torrent. It’s why we came. Lead us to this warehouse you said he occupied,” she told the man as she followed the others down the alley.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

Villager
Echo strolled along with the others, breaking into a jog as needed to catch up.

"Elyea's right," she reminded the others laconically. "Torrent's the price of admission, not the prize. We're not done yet." She grinned. "I still got more bullets."
 

Thateous

Explorer
"Weapon status: Green. Ammo status: Green. Ready to continue mission." Terra says in a low steady voice as she continues to sweep the alley way for any incoming personell.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

eayres33

Villager
The alley is empty and the streets are quiet except for the sounds of heavy artillery hitting the outer walls of Gates Pass.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea looked to Torrent as they hurried him along the alley. “Okay, take us to this warehouse,” she told him. “Let’s hope we can get this done without any further trouble.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"Best though to expect further trouble," says Tolar sagely as he holds out two of the laser pistols to Elyea and Terra Nova while using his other arms to affix the third to the belt under his robes. Once the kasatha is satisfied it with its arrangement he takes a card he found on one of the fallen Imperium agents and holds it up for Kala to scan. "Can you make anything of this?"
 

eayres33

Villager
Torrent looks at the grisly scene in front of him. “Yeah, let’s get moving before more arrive,” he says as he slowly moves out the door. The alley is clear but the sounds of battle are heard at the main gate.

The streets are starting to fill with panicking people, and though the bombing ends after a few minutes, a battle has begun at the west wall. Townsfolk rush about trying to put out fires or get to the shelter of temples, and soldiers hurry to their posts, slowed by the throng and chaos. All the while, sirens ring urgent warnings up and down the pass.

As they turn the corner and look upon the main road heading east they see a family in the streets. The father is burnt and barely standing, having run back insides his burning house to try to rescue his wife, whose unconscious and burnt body he carries. With his three children, huddled in coats and whimpering, the man croaks out cries for help. As the party watches the man collapses, exhausted.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 0

Elyea’s steps faltered as she saw the man and his family. Oh, how she wished for medical equipment to help them! She had a few spells, but doubted they would be of much use.

Elyea went over to the man. She had a basic medkit, with her, so she could do what she could.

“Is everyone out of the house?” she asked the man, checking his wife to make sure she was still alive.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full: Medicine: 1D20+5 = [19]+5 = 24
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"We do not time to tarry, Elyea," says Tolar, looking the other way along the main road to the battlefront as he reached for the release on his pack. As soon as he saw the family he knew the kind-hearted human would be drawn to them, war zone or not. "If the woman lives, stabilize her and I will carry her, though I will need someone to take this pack and staff. Get the man on his feet again or we will have to leave him behind and just take the children with us. This is a war zone now."
 

Shayuri

Villager
Humans and their pack instincts. Ugh!

Echo grabbed Tolar's pack and staff and waved the others onward. "Quick. Before our ride gets spooked and leaves us."

She starts for the rendezvous point, without looking back.
 

Thateous

Explorer
Terra follows along accordingly. Helping others seemed like such a foreign concept for the former solo assassin. She stared at the scene as she passed, taking special note of the emotion Elyea displayed and the inflections in her voice it called.
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Crash looks away from the scene with effort. His heart is breaking, but outside he tries not to show anything.

"No time for this," he mutters, and scouts ahead to see if any obstacles, sentient or otherwise, are blocking their path towards their destination. The small man moves quickly and silently, observing while trying to remain unnoticed in the chaos.

OOC: Moving ahead at full speed, taking -10 on my stealth check.
Stealth: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]
 

Advertisement

Top