log in or register to remove this ad

 

Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

“Then perhaps we should hurry if we wish to get to the Depository before things close,” Elyea said, taking the glass from Torrent’s hand and setting it back down on the bar. She glanced up at the sound of footsteps above.

“Sounds like we might have company,” she commented. “How about we avoid saying hello.” She stood up and moved to the window beside the door to look out, waiting for Torrent and Tolar to follow.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Kaodi

Adventurer
Tolar makes a beeline towards his staff. No more does he feign effort in his stride. Now he moves with purpose.
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Sorry for my absence. Holidays eh? Happy new year!

Perception check Crash: [roll0]

D'oh! /Homer Simpson ;)
 

eayres33

Explorer
As Elyea heads towards the door the steps above grow louder and a door is heard to open above. As Elyea looks out the window she sees a group of four men walking quickly up the street and towards the door.

Torrent stumbles slightly as he gets up from the bar but follows Elyea once he regains his balance.

Crash notices that the street has gotten busier since last he looked.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

“Four people coming right for the front door,” Elyea reported to the others. “Let’s try the side door.” She was already pulling Torrent along to the east door of the Hangry Goat. She pulled out her comm unit.

“We have unidentifieds approaching the front door. We’ll try for extraction through the east side door.” It might keep any confrontation from being witnessed on the street, hopefully.

OOC: Not sure how many of the others bought personal comm units.


[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Thateous

Explorer
Terra takes the time to adjust the settings on her scope. She zero's out the distance calculations from her last time firing it and takes a moment to remove the scope and peer through it. The square had become quite busy recently but as she peered through she noticed four figures moving with a purpose toward the bar. "Crap." she muttered under her breath as she kicked off the boxes and began to make her way through the crowd and into the side alley that Crash had ducked in to.
 

Shayuri

First Post
"East side," Echo repeated softly to her communicator. "Got it."

She drew her sidearm and looked for a place to be inconspicuous while she waited for everyone to rendezvous on this side of the bar.
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Crash cursed as his comm unit suddenly blurted out Elyea's words, disturbing his silent movements in the alleyway. So much for staying hidden.

Deciding to make the best of it, the young pilot walks towards the eastern door without trying to remain unseen. Instead, he moves confidently to the door and stands there, arms crossed and with his back to the wall, waiting and trying to look somewhat dangerous.

"Ready," he says into the comm.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Tolar plucks his staff from its resting place on the table and follows behind Elyea and Torrent. He spares a glance at the other two "guests" of the Hangry Goat and mutters, "Are you going to want to make yourselves scarce as well?"
 

eayres33

Explorer
The other guest quickly duck out the main door, as three other men rushed in the door their hands on the grips of their holstered pistols as two men came running down the door.

All five of them were human and dressed in black with a hint of second skin showing at their collers. The man in the front was slightly older with his hair beginning to grey at his temple and on his beard, he held out his hand palm first.

“Now we don’t want any trouble,” the man stated calmly. “All we want is Torrent, if you are trying to collect some kind of bounty on him, we can throw you some credits to help cover your losses, but in the end of the day Torrent has to leave with us.”

GM:
To is Torrent
TR is Tolar

[sblock=Map]

InkedInn_LI.jpg
[/sblock]
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"Your timing seems awfully coincidental," states Tolar cautiously. "The end of the day seems to be a ways off, so perhaps you can take a moment to explain yourselves and your purpose." The kasatha carefully eyes the opposition. No need to rush into any decision as far as he is concerned. There will always be time for fighting if it comes to that.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

Elyea held up her hands to show she was unarmed. In fact, there were no visible weapons on her person at all.

“We do not want to fight,” she assured the men. “And we are after no bounty. But we do need this man. He has important information we need to attain. Is he wanted by you for some crime? Why do you come after him as if he is some criminal, threatening violence to strangers?”

OOC: Gah, I hate that the explicitly state there is no clandestine way to cast a spell! LOL I want Charm Person! Straight Diplomacy will have to do.



[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard: Diplomacy: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

eayres33

Explorer
The older man smirked as he looked at Tolar, “You ask a lot for someone so outnumbered, if anyone should be explaining their purpose it is you.”

The man kept his focus on Tolar as Elyea spoke, he chuckled softly, “You miss understand our purpose, we aren’t the law, at least not in Gate’s Pass. We are just like you. We are also searching for information, and Torrent has it.”

“To fall to the Radiant Imperium is the fate of all the people of the core, and once add the power of the Devourer the universe will be ours. Now I ask you once more to back off.”

While the man talking seems calm and cool head the four men behind him seem jittery with beads of sweat starting to form on their brows.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The kasatha's eyes narrow. He may be a mercenary now, but there were certain lines that you do not cross.

Back straightening he slams the butt of his staff down on the wooden floor. "I am Tolar, loyal son of Idari. All who threaten it shall perish!" He raises his upper left, the one with his computer strapped to it, towards the Imperium agents. "Kala, fire missles!"

A tiny hatch opens up on the devices outer surface and one after the other three miniature 'missiles' made of pure red energy launch and streak unerringly towards the man standing next to the leader, exploding like tiny plasma torpedoes.

OOC: Casting Magic Missiles at the closest of four underlings. [roll0] force damage.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass

Elyea listened to the man go off about the Radiant Imperium and conquering the universe with the power of the Devourer.

“Well, that certainly makes this easier, then,” Elyea muttered, even as Tolar activated the techno-magic device on his wrist.

Elyea cast a small spell, and the salt shaker from the table next to the Radiant flew at him. Then she quickly keyed up her comm to alert the others outside.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard: Telekinetic Projectile vs KAC: 1D20 = [9] = 9
1D6 = [4] = 4

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Hearing his allies' confirmation on his comm that they were attacking, Crash grabbed his blaster and pushed open the door to the tavern. Scanning the room quickly, he steps in and shoots the guy who stands closer to his allies than the others. With his other hand he holds the door open so the others can exit the building quickly.

OOC: Move inside, then attack with Azimuth Laser Pistol: [roll0] against EAC.
Upon hit, deals [roll1] fire damage.
Attempting Trick Attack (move, then use skill {DC 20 + target's CR} to add 1d4 damage): Stealth [roll2].
If successful, add [roll3] damage.
 

eayres33

Explorer
GM:
I usually like to battle in player turn then NPC turn format, so I will give the rest of the players until around this time tomorrow then I will post the NPC movement and free up everyone for round two.

 

eayres33

Explorer
A quizzical look crossed over the face of the man standing next to the leader right before three streaks of red energy flew from Tolar and hit him square in the chest knocking him to the ground.

Elyea flicked her wrist and threw a salt shaker at one of the men who barely noticed it bouncing off his armor.

Crash burst in the door and fires two shots into the room both hitting the man at the bottom of the stair case flush in the chest.

Torrent stays crouched in the corner as the leader of the group stands his ground and fires his pistol at Elyea, but the shot is off the mark.

The other three men concentrated their fire on Crash, the first two shots missing but the third man’s laser finding the mark.

GM:

Okay start of round two. Echo and Terra have two actions this round if they want to use them.

[sblock=Rolls]
1 pistol attack: 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5

3 attack on Crash: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5

4 attack on Crash: 1D20+3 = [5]+3 = 8

5 attack on Crash: 1D20+3 = [16]+3 = 19

5 damage to Crash: 1D4 = [4] = 4
[/sblock]
[sblock=AC and Conditions]
Crash KAC 16/EAC15 Stamina 3/7 HP 10
Eleyaa KAC13/EAC12 Stamina 7 HP 10
Echo KAC 15/EAC14 Stamina 7 HP 10
Terra KAC15/EAC 14 Stamina 8 HP 11
Tolar KAC 13/EAC 12 Stamina 5 HP 9
1 KAC 16/EAC 15 HP 15
2 dead
3 KAC 13/EAC12 HP 9
4 KAC 13/EAC 12 HP 3
5 KAC 13/ EAC 12 HP 9 [/sblock]
[sblock=Map]

InkedInn_LI.jpg

[/sblock]
 

Attachments

  • InkedInn_LI.jpg
    InkedInn_LI.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61

Kaodi

Adventurer
"Target eliminated," pipes up Kala, just a tad too cheerfully.

"Yeah, nice work," comments the kasatha as he points his staff at the nearby foe who was too dim to find even partial cover. A fiery beam of energy not unlike a laser shoots from the tip while Tolar uses one of his free hands to give Torrent a bit of a shove. "Get into the alley!"

OOC: Casting Energy Ray on 3. [roll0] attack, [roll1]fire damage.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Akiton/Gate’s Pass
Night
Round 2
Elyea flicked a finger again, sending one of the knives on the table flying at the leader of the Radiants even as she grabbed Torrent to hurry him out into the alley. The knife merely clattered against the man’s armor.
[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move: Drag Torrent outside.
Standard: Telekinetic Projectile at 1
Telekinetic Projectile vs KAC: 1D20 = [6] = 6
1D6 = [2] = 2

[/sblock]
[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top