Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Echo sighs and starts looking fixedly at her left arm as little blue holograms dance over it. She occasionally twiddles her fingers over them.

"Transportation," she says in a bored voice. "Lets see what we got..."

(OOC - Just going to check local listings and so on...see if there's anyone local advertising a ride service or other sort of transport. And...if it's a bit seedy seeming, so much the better. We're not looking for someone overly law abiding here. :) Let me know what skill check to make!)

eayres33

Explorer
GM:
Echo checks the local listings for transportation. There are several listed in the directory. Jim’s Shuttle Service takes people twice a day to the east Gate, one credit per person.
Jhalemn’s transport runs once a day to the East Gate for one credit. There are also runs to the south gate but they run every other day (first one is tomorrow) and cost fifty credits for the charter, up to ten people.

[sblock=DC 15 Computer Check]
Jenner will arrange transport to the southern gate for 10 credits per person, for 5 additional credits per person he will smuggle in equipment to his store there.
[/sblock]
[sblock=DC 25 Computer Check]
Samantha Hatoone has a posting for a job in Gates Pass. She will provide 100 credits, transport and forged Knights of Golarion credentials for anyone willing to work for her. The job is to break into a safety deposit box and the Gate Pass Bank and retrieve a brief cast for her, the case must be returned unopened.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
After a few minutes, Echo clicks her tongue behind her teeth and shuts her implanted rig off.

"Okay, we got a nibble. It's not cheap, but the guy has a store in Gate Pass he can smuggle our gear to outside inspections."

She shrugs.

"It hasn't got the glamour of a daring plan to join the enemy then doublecross them, but it's less likely to end with our atoms slowly spreading across the sector so..."

Computers: [roll0]

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"I like my atoms together, cozy-like," Crash says with a smile, sipping his green drink, "So I'm all for it. What's the guy's name?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2pt87mb.jpg

Akiton/Gate’s Pass/Thrash Bar

“Much as you may like it, Echo, we are not here to stick our noses into local politics,” Elyea told the android. “Can we come up with the money for this person?” She pulled out her credstick, pressing the button on the side to display the amount it contained. “I have nineteen available.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (3/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
The kasatha gestures with his hand. "I can cover the transportation fee. Reimbursement is a problem for later." He pauses for a moment, glancing towards the Thrash Landing's proprietor. "If anyone needs me to spot them for their drink, I can probably handle that too," he says cryptically.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2pt87mb.jpg

Akiton/Gate’s Pass/Thrash Bar

“I can get my drink, thank you,” Elyea told the kasatha. What little she’d had of it, anyway. “Let us go and find this gentleman that can get us transportation. How long is the trip? What time will we arrive? Should we try to time it for after sunset? Then we can get accommodations at the hotel our mark is staying, perhaps make contact casually.”

Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
The crew makes their way through the dusty streets towards a two story building with a weather worn wooden store front. A well aged sign above the door read Jenner’s Trading Post.

As the crew walked through the saloon style doors they saw several dozen crates covered in dust and stacked almost randomly around the front of the room. Sitting behind the counter is a middle aged pale skinned man, his hear is gone except for a small band above his ears. His clothes seem of good quality but they have the look of being worn for several days in a row.

As the crew enters he raises his head slightly, his half rimmed glasses catching some of the sunlight coming through the doors. In a low but friendly voice Jenner calls out, “Good day, my friends. Is there anything I can help you with today?”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2pt87mb.jpg

Akiton/Gate’s Pass/Jenner’s Trading Post

Elyea glanced around the trading post as they entered and took in the middle-aged man behind the counter. She put on a pretty smile as she stepped up.

“Hello. Good morning,” she greeted. “We just arrived in port and are looking to go to Gate’s Pass without attracting a lot of attention. We were told you could get us to one of the southern gates discretely.” She brushed back her honey brown hair. “Is this something you can help with?”

Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions: