• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate Season Finale [spoilers, speculation]

Wow... was that a 'final fantasy'-esque ending or what?

Sort of an "um... I... uh... but, did he... er...awuh?"

When's the premiere of Season 7?

-F

Last edited:

wolff96

First Post
I believe it is scheduled for June.

I thought the ending rocked.

One thing I love about SG: 1 is that they don't always explain everything. I just love how O'Neill (him especially) will often accept things as beyond his understanding. Last night was a wonderful example. When all the people of Abydos disappear, he just ACCEPTS it -- doesn't question, wonder what's going to happen, nothing. He just takes the team home.

And if anything sounds Final Fantasy-esque to me, it's the new season -- "Oh no, we have a new super-Ghould (sp?). Conveniently, we found a plaque with directions to a lost city that will give us weapons to fight him!" Not that this is a bad thing, it just kind of struck me as funny.

My prediction is that Oma took Daniel Jackson away for trying to physically stop Anubis so as not to jeopardize her work. So she will de-evolve DJ and he will rejoin the team to help them find the city. I don't know if that is what will REALLY happen, but that's my guess.

ARGH!!!

I don't get cable, so I'm puttering through two or three seasons ago. I've seen the Tollans get creamed by the worms, I've seen the Aschen take out that Senator that (in an alternate timeline) would have become Carter's husband. I've missed a LOT of episodes, however, because I have to share the TV with two people who fall asleep while watching, and then claim they are just resting their eyes. Or worse, watch with me, and talk through the episode.

Is there a website with up-to-date episode summaries? I remember one (from before my computer died, wiping out my bookmarks) that had the episodes, how they related to other episodes, who gets hurt, funny quotes, and I think speculation.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, since the episode is over now by a few days, I'll ask a favor. Can someone give me a rundown of what happened in this last episode? I missed it because our D&D night had to be changed from Saturday night to Friday night this week. PLEEASE HELP ME!

Thanks.

Also, does anybody know if they are going to replay that episode anytime soon? Maybe next Friday? Or do I have to wait unitil they go through playing the season again and see it right before season 7 starts?

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Daniel will be returning full time. I wonder if that means they will drop Jonas Quinn though. He was just getting to the point of team acceptance and all. It would be a shame to lose him now I think. I just don't know if they could do a 5 person team on the show. Not sure how it would work.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads