• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[STILL RECRUITING ALTERNATES] Lobo's Eberron Game

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Having kids is a blast. I've recently had a great couple of days with my daughter. It's really neat to see them looking around and learning things.

On another note, I've got an infected, fractured tooth that's really making me sick. So now I'm looking at the possibility of two root canals in the space of a week (one's my fault, my dentist broke my other tooth while working on the first). Suffice to say, my posting frequency will be taking a serious nose dive (I don't have a fever at the moment so I'm lucid).

Just keeping you all up to date before this gets any worse (and it will... no antibiotics till Monday night... I went through this same experience with my wisdom teeth... arrg!).

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Hi Guys,

I'm really sorry but I'm cancelling this game. Between my increased work load and the baby growing up, I'm just running out of time to spend online.

Sorry to disappoint you. :(

Lobo

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Aww bummer this sucks but I completely uderstand it, especially on the kid front. I have always said sleep is over-rated but damn I could use about a weeks worth.

It seems that I might be a curse on PbP gaming as every games I have attempted to join has been either abandoned or been closed.

Well good luck Lobo and if you do fine sometime to start things back up again let me know as I will be glad to join.

(This reply goes to the other game I was in of yours as well.)

Scotley

Hero
Elocin said:
It seems that I might be a curse on PbP gaming as every games I have attempted to join has been either abandoned or been closed.

I think you might be right, this is the second game that I've been in with you that has closed. I've enjoyed playing with you maybe the third time will be the charm.

Erekose13

Explorer
Having cancelled my games for exactly the same reason, I know what it's like. Good luck with things and take care, hopefully we will see you around as a player (a lot less work to do).

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
My Thoughts

Ok I have tried this PbP gaming online 4 times now and all of the games have died. In order to prove it isn't just me I am thinking of DMing a game myself. Depending on the reactions I get from you guys will determine if I go public with it and ask for anyone to join. So I can run a game in either Forgetton Realms (know a good deal about), Arcana Unearthed (want and need to know more about) or Eberron (lack of info about but I am sure I can pull something off (probably uses adventures from Dungeon)). I would prefer to run something from AU or Eberron as I want to learn more about these systems but I will let the players decide on what system to run. Lobo you are MORE than welcome to join and slot number one is reserved for you.

I am thinking maybe a party of six people or so.

What do you guys thnk?

Erekose13

Explorer
Elocin, if you do give it a go I'm always up for an AU/AE game though both FR and Eberron are good too. I am contemplating running one of the short con adventures Monte has up for AE - Test of Time. You up for that?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads