• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stink in Ship's Towers

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuther Qbyer - Dwarf Sorcerer Lvl 1 Spells 4 -> 3

Khuther Moves to Keen and helps out as good he can. As he cant do much about the bleeding he gather some rope and place Keen's head on it so he can rest better, he then stays silent and watch the dragons.

[sblock]The action point is a good point :) I tend to forget it exists, and have before gone all the way to lvl 7 before i realized, the path had been so much more easy if i had remembered the damn rule :confused: Im gonna use them more next time, thats for sure, we are having terrible rolls ^^

If possible Khuther will take a 20 on those dragons and see if he can find out more about them. Is their's behavior normal? scouting a ship that is not fishing?

[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn floats in the unconscious depths of his mind, hearing cerulean blue and looking down on his body.
It's bleeding.
It occurs to him this is unhealthy, and his mind should make it stop.

He spends an action point, and it does.

That was interesting. What else can I do?
Cerulean blue rings in his ears as he continues to experiment.
(OOC: and I reread the Eberron rules on action points)

Kenn knows at some point he should get back into his body, but he hasn't really been having very much fun there. He stays unconscious.

Ooh, a white light. I wonder what that means?

Kaodi

Hero
Kathan slowly puts his morningstar back on his belt, and takes a moment to get his bearings.
Looking around, looking a little pale, he then goes off to look for the creature in hopes of calming it down. If he can't, they're going to have a rough time getting back to dock with everything feeling like they ought to empty their guts.

Knight Otu

First Post
Khuther suspects that maybe the ship's erratic movement has disturbed the nesting drakes.

"Seems you friend stopped bleeding. He should make it. Let's see whatever is in our holds, then." Pepper accompanies Kathan below-deck, and he doesn't appear to be too pleased with having four disoriented disk-like creatures floating through it, with several crates dropped over and dissolved by acid. "What in..?"

Kaodi

Hero
" Uh... yeah... You guys are, um, safe now. My friends and I helped save Ulmapoap back on land, so, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could calm down... and, uh... stop making that awful smell, so we can get this ship back to shore. " says Kathan, holding his nose against the noxious fumes.

( 11 For Diplomacy... 10 + 3 - 2 )

Knight Otu

First Post
At the mention of Ulmoapop, the creatures begin chattering in a strange, soft language, apparently asking questions. Unfortunately, none of you understand the language in question. One of the flumphs however seems to try to calm the others down.

[sblock=Int Check DC 5]You remember that Ulmoapop said that he can only cause his stench once per day.[/sblock]

"Err, friends of you? Well, they seem... innocent enough. Just make sure the crew doesn't see these err, demons. Can't really drop them of now that they've set, ... foot? on the ship. Or something." Sarim Pepper stutters, his surprise quota obviously overfilled for the day.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuther Lvl 0 Spells 5 -> 4 HP: 9-> 4

Knight Otu said:
"Err, friends of you? Well, they seem... innocent enough. Just make sure the crew doesn't see these err, demons. Can't really drop them of now that they've set, ... foot? on the ship. Or something." Sarim Pepper stutters, his surprise quota obviously overfilled for the day.

int check (1d20+2=9)

'Dont worry about them they are all friendly and wouldnt make any harm to anyone and as far i know they are not demons'
he open his cloak and light's up his pipe and talking to one of the ship boys 'you believe we can get back to port? seems like the ship got bashed up' he turn towards the creatures 'good move! I think you did well by releasing ... well you know... the stench...' 'do you guys know Ulmoapop?'

[sblock]Sorry about that, i assumed that he was[/sblock]

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Drowned Hero said:
int check (1d20+2=9)

'Dont worry about them they are all friendly and wouldnt make any harm to anyone and as far i know they are not demons'
Khuther moves to Ulmoapop 'good move Ulmoapop I think you did well by releasing ... well you know... the stench' 'are all of your family here? and in good shape?'
(Ulmoapop isn't with you guys. Any special plans before you get back to Sharn? Search the Eel or something?)

Kaodi

Hero
Kathan searches the Eel and Dusky, taking his time to make sure they don't have any more tricks up their sleeves, and does his best to bind them securely. After that, he does his best to lend a helping hand to the crew.

( Take 20 on the Search checks, for 20 if sickened, 22 if not. )

Aid Another (The Crew, Use Rope) 1d20=16

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads