D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio certainly feels inspired, but he is still a realist.

"I am under no illusions about the power imbalance here, between ourselves and those that live here. If we choose to sneak in, we had best be confident that we remain unseen. And I am not a sneaking man. I saw we announce ourselves, and face the risks, whatever they may be. If subterfuge is required, then I would suggest it best that I stay here, with our friends here."

Bethany: You lead the group forward and pull on the cloudstuff gate, but it doesn't even budge. Is it possible that this fluffy material can be made into a functioning lock? The bars are too narrow for a full grown human to slip through.

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 5

Fistan spots Carolina's worries look, "Perhaps Rillix can go ahead." he says, gesturing to summon the feline and sending him through to have a look. "If it comes down to it, I can teleport through the bars with you."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30+7/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (4/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

With incredible ease, the hafling slips through the fluffy bars and unhinges the gate. The path through the garden, to the oversized front door, opens up before you.

Fistan: You notice Rillix posture change. The cat's eyes dart around, clearly spooked.

Remove ads